Author Topic: TSC Recent Acquisitions  (Read 290022 times)

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Recent Purchases
« Reply #270 on: March 24, 2006, 06:15 AM »
Did pretty well over the past few days - found four of the foil variant UGH figures at my local Target: Cody, AT-AT Driver, Boba Fett & Snowtrooper - basically four of the six that I want REALLY bad as foil variants. If I can score a Scorch & Vader now, I'll be happy, I never expected to find four so fast.

I've also managed to score almost 2 complete sets of the Coruscant wave - I'm missing a Cody and Holo Ki-Adi Mundi opener and then I'll be done with the wave from a regular figure standpoint.

Of course, I'll keep scouring the stores to find as many UGH foil variants as I can get my hands on... even if I keep seeing the same figures over and over, I'll use them to trade for the rest of the 10.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #271 on: March 24, 2006, 08:49 AM »
Scored my 1st U clone this morning (1st of many, not 100 but maybe 5).  I had to wait for the hot wheels guy to put it down and pick up the Galatic Hunt Boba Fett but once he did it was all mine. 

The stock "boy" at this Target collects SW so only about half of the case makes it out at a time.  I have seen him bring out only 3 or 4 figures in his hand before while keeping the rest for him.  But screw it, I gots me a clone. ;D
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 24, 2006, 11:49 AM »
Hey Gatillo! Which Target did you hit this morning? I'm in Columbus and I figure if the store has a guy collecting than our options are always going to be minimal unless he only gets one or two for himself and passes on the rest.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline DarthAcroyear

• Jedi Initiate
  • TI - 568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
    • View Profile
    • Acro's Lair
« Reply #273 on: March 24, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Just got a phone call from a friend here in town and I now have a Firespeeder Pilot!!! 8)  Now, I just need to find a Cody! ::) 
TI-568, D. Acroyear, Callsign "Spartan"
Bloodfin Garrison,
Omega Wing Squadron

"I aim to misbehave."

Offline darth punkinhed

• Jedi Initiate
  • You did what? With who's cow? For a FF Weequay?
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 24, 2006, 04:06 PM »
Today I found utapau clone, regular variant vader, general grievous, boba fett (probably the regular variant-flames packed under his feet) and a ki adi mundi holo figure. I also spoke to the guy at one of our local TRU and discovered they are behind on waves so they won't have the hunt figures any time soon so I may hold out that I'll get lucky there. I didn't care to hunt these down before but now that the galactic hunt is on I figure I'd have a better chance of finding the harder to find regular figures now. There's a toy show I'm hitting this Sunday so I'm curious to see what the Hunt figures are being taxed at. Probably $50ea as mentioned on another post, I'll bet the vaders are taxed at $100 after seeing what some have gone for on ebay.
The most prized possession of my entire star wars collection is my Sega Trilogy Special Edition Pinball Machine.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 24, 2006, 05:19 PM »
Hey Gatillo! Which Target did you hit this morning? I'm in Columbus and I figure if the store has a guy collecting than our options are always going to be minimal unless he only gets one or two for himself and passes on the rest.

I was at Lennox.  Since I work at OSU that is the one I hit in the morning.  My wife went to the Sawmill one on her way to work and said the pegs were clogged with new figures but I will not make it that way today.  There were no clones there but a lot of figures she had never seen, probably the coruscant wave.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: March 24, 2006, 06:56 PM »
Hit Target after work and found the renmants of the Coruscant wave.  There were 5 Kenobis and 6 Anis.  I got me a Lushros and left one there.  There were a lot of Hoth and Carkoon figures there.  Overall I was happy to see the pegs fully stocked.

Offline Bobafett77

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2006, 11:28 PM »
Picked up 2x Cody and 5x U. Clone this morning.

Yesterday I was able to get 4 of the UGH figs thanks to some assistance from my girlfriend. I can now check off Han, Vader, Obi wan and Snowtrooper.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2006, 12:00 PM »
First time poster as well ... :)

I know people are finding Cody and the Battle of Coruscant wave. I've been looking for weeks now and NOTHING....

Then this morning at the local Target....
I FINALLY found the 2 Coruscant waves  however no Cody, no Firespeeder Pilot, no Lushros Dofine and no Foul Moudama; only 4 clone troopers, 2 Holographic Ki-Adi-Mundi, 2 General Grievous and like 6 Anakin Skywalker and 6 Obi-Wan Kenobi...what is going on?

Welcome aboard! As far as your find, I haven't memorized all the assortments, but I'm fairly confident that you just happened upon the cases assortment W/O Cody or the fire pilot. The fact that upi found Clone troopers is a good sign that you were the first one there.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline TheBlackDog65

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2006, 12:47 PM »
Neat story to share. Out hunting and found no Cody's but parts of Coruscant wave. Anyway, they also had 2 Scorches and 6 Utapau Clones.  As I was pulilng some UGH figures for a fellow collector, a mom came around and was looking. I offered to help and suggested some figures and she said that her son had those (she was looking for a b-day party for her son).  Anyway, I said kids like clones and she said, yeah, that's ture and took a Utapau Clone. I then reached up and pulled a Scorch out from the behind the figures and said, here is a clone from a video game called . . . and she said cool and took the figure. 
Nice to hook up a kid with a figure made for a kid.
"For too long gentleness has been equated with weakness.  Yet it takes more strength to be gentle than to be mean."

John Keeshan

Wants: Saga Wave 3

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2006, 07:29 PM »
Found the remaint of Coruscant at Target,Foul.I quickly scooped him up & searched to see if someone hid a stash,no stashes today.I like Foul but I would of prefered Foul being a brand-new figure instead of a rehash.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2006, 07:53 PM »
Saw the remnants of the Coruscant wave at Target, Cody. I passed on him. First time I've seen a figure on the pegs in weeks. Still looking for the Firespeeder Pilot and EU Talz Jedi. Fortunatly, I preordered my Lushros and it will ship March 31st!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2006, 08:01 PM by HunterofThePegs »

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2006, 08:06 PM »
Was able to pick up:

2 Codys
2 U Clones
1 Foul Moudama
1 Lushros Dofine
1 Scorch
1 Holo Ki Adi
1 Firespeeder Pilot
1 Obi Wan
1 Grievous

Thanks in part of our SoCal get together.  ;D
I remember my dream now.

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2006, 08:26 PM »
Picked up another AT-AT Pilot today.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline tonphanan

• Jedi Initiate
  • " Has anyone seen my wits?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2006, 01:25 AM »
I've got revision waves hitting the stores here they contain Carkoon,Hoth ,and Geonosis. No Corusant yet but I finally got the Jango I needed.
Throw an Ewok at him