Author Topic: TSC Recent Acquisitions  (Read 290699 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Recent Purchases
« Reply #660 on: July 5, 2006, 11:34 AM »
Received a shipment from HasbroToyShop, so I'm caught up on the Tatooine/Mos Eisley wave - aside from the Sandtroopers.  I also picked up an extra VTSC Luke X-Wing this weekend, these continue to be stocked pretty heavily around town - especially at Wal-Mart now.  Target's have been slowly selling through, and TRU has had the same figures hanging about for a little while now.

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: July 6, 2006, 01:35 AM »
It's not really a Saga purchase, but I picked up a Titanium Ultra Gunship for $7.00 at Wal-Mart tonight.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 6, 2006, 10:48 PM »
Came across the first Bikerscouts I had seen in a while and picked two more up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline spec_spidey

• Youngling
  • I have a library card! Does that make me Yoda?
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: July 7, 2006, 04:16 PM »
I got a General Veers, a Garindan, and another Sand Trooper today. Brings my total number of Saga Sand Troopers up to .... 2! Go me! :)
The Force is strong in this one,... too bad his action figure sucks.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 7, 2006, 04:18 PM »
Mace Windu's and Vader fighter are out! I just bought them today in western NC.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: July 7, 2006, 04:21 PM »
Mace Windu's fighter are out! I just bought them today in western NC.

Lucky...

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: July 8, 2006, 12:25 AM »
Ordered the SWS.com Shadow Stormtrooper a few hours ago.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Aucassin

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: July 8, 2006, 02:16 AM »
I picked up a Sandtrooper yesterday, and today the EE clones I bought on ebay arrived.  Now my AotC army is almost as big as my RotS army. If you don't count the Utapau clones. Or the 327th clones. Or the Shock Troopers. Or . . . ;D

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 8, 2006, 11:29 PM »
Picked up another Sandtrooper today.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 9, 2006, 03:33 PM »
VTSC Han Solo
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 9, 2006, 09:58 PM »
Found another sandtrooper at a WM.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 9, 2006, 11:49 PM »
Sheesh Anton, how many million sandies does that put you at??
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 10, 2006, 10:10 AM »
I got "caught up" on Friday when I found a few Sandtroopers at Wal-Mart.  That was short lived though, as it sounds like the Endor wave might be starting to hit now?  Aside from that, I think I'm all caught up now - for the first time in a long time.  The Tatooine figures continue to sell really quickly here.  When I was at this WM on Friday (around 5) they had at least 2-3 of each of the figures in the whole wave.  I was back at the same store on Sunday morning, and they had one Han left.

Offline ngrant

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 10, 2006, 11:57 AM »
Finished both the Tatooine Wave and the Vintage series this past weekend.  Finally found Luke Skywalker and Tusken Raider, and the Lucas POP was just sent away half an hour ago.  On Saturday I popped over to the US Wal-Mart (I'm on the Canadian side) early at 7am and found nothing new... Just as I was about to leave I saw boxes waiting to be put out.  The guy working over at rec said that the toy "associate" wouldn't be there until the afternoon to put them out but just when I couldn't slip any lower he asked which box I wanted to see and then he opened it up and left me to my own devices.  Garindan, Han, Tatooine Luke, and my second Sandtrooper later the wave is complete.  Unlike the Sith line I'm opening all of these and not buying doubles (one to keep sealed and one to display).  What's the ETA on Endor?

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 10, 2006, 04:34 PM »
I had to get to the office early today and couldn't make the 8 AM Target run, but while I was at work I saw a lot of you guys were finding Tatooine.  I stopped in there at 6 PM tonight and saw a Han from the Tatooine wave hanging on the pegs, no sign of any of the figures I wanted (Sandtrooper, Garindan, Hem Dazon, Hammerhead).  While I initially thought it to be, and intended to be internal monologue, I blurted out "This is _______ !!!" when I realized I missed my figures to be at work first thing in the morning.  Within moments I realized that I pretty much yelled it.  My first clue was the surprised look on the face of the customer standing to my left. Whoops!   :-X

At any rate, I wasn't giving up that easy.  I started scowering all of the adjacent aisles and endcaps for stragglers.  On an endcap an aisle over I saw 2 figures laying on top of some Superman crap.  Which?  Hammerhead and Sandtrooper.

Thank you very much!

:D

Well, it's been 5 weeks since I posted this and found Tatooine.  Guess it is time for Endor after all.

:)
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda