Collectibles > Power of the Force 2

Japanese Exclusive Jedi Spirits

(1/5) > >>

wai:
Did you heard this set before?Please click the
link below for photo.
http://www.joetoy.com/toy0106.htm

All I know this is from Japan.That is.I remember I have seen this set on ebay bidded
for about US$200 before.The set similiar as
Jedi Spirit 3-Pack,no hands & legs can move,
harder plastic than 3-Pack.I have no idea how many the set are produce,how much in the market.Any information would be great.

I updated your link to go directly to the Spirits page wai!   ;)

JediMAC:
I've seen that set a few times before wai.  It's a custom, and a very well done one at that.  Many people consider this set to be superior to the Jedi Spirits Cinema Scene that Hasbro put out several years ago, which I'd probably agree with myself.  No idea on the numbers of production, but I know a fair amount of them hit the secondary market, so it's a "mass produced" custom, if there is such a thing.  Actual numbers - I dunno.  Maybe as many as a couple hundred?  Maybe as few as 20...  Definitely a nice set to own, but it'll likely always run you at least $100 to acquire, and probably more!  Let us know if you ever snag one!   8)

wai:
Hey JediMAC,
I have this set.They look great.I can't believe
they are custom.Are they custom by Japanese?

JediMAC:
Yep, they sure are customs wai (otherwise they'd be in MY collection right now too).  Just click your link in your first post above (which I edited for you).  You'll see the title for these figures is Custom Made Star Wars Jedi Spirits Set, and then a little bit down the page, it says this about the maker:

They were made by a Japanese Star War Fan in 1997, a year before POTF2 released their Jedi Spirits Cinema Scene box set.

So there ya' go!  Nice score for you!   8)  How'd you get your set, and how much did it cost you?  I think they really look sweet, so congratulations on your great find!  LMK if you come across any more out there, as I'd be willing to buy one, but only for a reasonable amount (like $50 or so)...

BTW, which country are you in again wai?  I want to guess Hong Kong or Singapore...

wai:
Thanks Jedi MAC.I'm from Hong Kong.I got the set for US$US30 when it first comes out.
And never saw it again in any shops.I'm sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version