Author Topic: Darth Cycy's feedback  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
  • What are you laughing at fuzzball?
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Darth Cycy's feedback
« on: December 1, 2002, 12:38 AM »
Just completed a trade with Darth Cycy. We started it on jedichris.net and it will end here. I had not traded for 6 months due to a misfortunate experience with a 'BAD TRADER' prior to this one with Darth Cycy. He understood my paranoia and was very empathetic to my situation. He made the entire trade a great experience that has vaulted me back into wanting to get back on the trading block again. He has restored my faith in my fellow trader and opened the door again to the wonderful universe of trading.

His items arrived as he said they would (momc) and his packaging was expertly done. So much so that a crushed box corner had no effect on the contents of the package.

His packaged arrived in a timely manner and he has been polite, accomodating and we communicated throughout the trade.

I highly, HIGHLY recommend trading with Darth Cycy and hope others have the opportunity to experience what I have in my trade with him. Pure Satisfaction!
« Last Edit: June 6, 2003, 06:24 PM by JediMAC »
"There's no mystical energy field that controls my destiny."

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Darth Cycy's feedback
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2003, 02:13 AM »
Just completed another trade with Cy and all went as before! No complaints and a nice trading experience. Thanks for the rare bootleg Chewie Cy! Hope to trade again soon.

Offline Thomas Grey

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Darth Cycy's feedback
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2003, 03:10 AM »
Cyril is an amazing guy! Once again he has outdone himself! Trade with him if you are looking for a great experience and very fair trading.

Thanks for the slides and for keeping on the lookout for those rare Chewbacca figs Cy!