Author Topic: two left feet?  (Read 2301 times)

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
two left feet?
« on: May 2, 2006, 12:59 PM »
Hey gang,

Wasnt sure where to post this but has anyone else picked up a VTSC Xwing luke that has two left feet?  it was my opener and didnt realize it till after it was out of the pack.  anybody else get "damaged" goods?  ;D
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
Re: two left feet?
« Reply #1 on: May 2, 2006, 05:12 PM »
I have passed on the VTSC but I will tell you that I had a similar problem with the clone trooper evolution set.  My AOTC clone had to right arms, or was it two left, anyway he could not fight or dance.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 2, 2006, 05:26 PM »
Biker scout with a busted pouch strap in back....

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 7, 2006, 02:36 PM »
I have had 2 figures with 2 of the same feet...
Black clone pilot (the only one I ever found at retail :( ) and a agen koler (sp?)
I have had a couple figures since the introduction of all the new articulation thats the joints are somewhat fused and I have broken parts handling them, most notably the CW kit fisto (foot) and aurra sing (shoulder). The attactix's suck beyond my words too, my son loves to play with them but I find that I am either crazy gluing pieces back on or returning them to retail all to often. the person in charge of quality control at Hasbro needs a frozen puck in the junk as a wake up call IMO.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: May 8, 2006, 03:00 AM »
This has happened to me too, though I will say to Hasbro's defense that factory QA issues seem to be pretty in line...  Few flaws get out there to retail as compared with other lines.  I know I love to point out the military lines I collect for their great aspects, and they have a lot, but Quality Assurance isn't one of them.  There's definitely issues there sometimes...  Not that it's overwhelming, you just have to be picky of what you buy...  I'll get a deformed "short" foot, or 2 left hands...  It happens, so you have to just be cautious when purchasing.  Look over figures if there's more than one to get the best one. 
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 8, 2006, 09:23 AM »
My VTSC  Luke was fine, but one of my wookies from the ROTS line has two left feet.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."