Author Topic: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 12/16) Custom Challenge entries  (Read 63757 times)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
Thanks guys Im glad everyone likes Vixen. Alot more work went into her than I normally do. the straps were originally going to be jet black But you couldn't tell what they looked like in that color.

Actually Veed, was started before Cade was, he was going to be entry for the Imperial part of the Challenge. The reference book I was using for him had a pic of Cade on the other page, once I noticed he was wearing Vaders pants I grabbed my extra hoth Vader and went to work.

DD- Theres still quite a few Republic characters I want to do to, but I decided to take a litttle break from CW stuff to concentrate on NJO and beyond. I will be getting back to them though, but I kinda wanted to do a couple of new characters that no one has touched yet.  ;)Since picking up Legacy #0 I've got more ideas than fodder to do them with. ;D

Lord  knows I've " borrowed"enough ideas from you, go ahead. I really want to see your take on Cade.

Starkid- No it's not you. In that pic his eyes do look kinda white. They are supposed to be blue, but theyre a light blue color that doesnt show up well in that pic.

Smarty_ Thanks for that compliment. I really appreciate that comment.
As far a the "real" Vixen is concerned, she's one of the people from N.O. that I really miss the most. She was one hell of a chick. ( Drank me under the table more than once. ;))

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 6/26) Custom Challenge entries
« Reply #166 on: August 1, 2006, 08:15 PM »
Geez, its been a while since I updated this. :-[

Not really much of an update but I finally finished my NJO Jedi Master Luke.

It seems like forever since I started him, But I finally found the perfect head

Body-Rots Kit Fisto
Head- Throne Room Luke
Neck post- Derlin
Hands- (L)Anakin (R) Gung Ho
legsRots Pilot Ben w/sculpy

you can barely see it in the pic but I greyed his hair a little.  ;D

As always let me know what you think.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 2, 2006, 09:17 AM »
Looks good Ennis.  Which arms are those?  Are they Kit Fisto?  I wonder how well the paint will hold up on the elbow joints??  I'm also glad to see you gave him the right base to stand on too  :P

Offline Straxus

• Jedi Initiate
  • Flaming Human Torso Productions
    • View Profile
    • My MYSPACE page
« Reply #168 on: August 2, 2006, 02:24 PM »
That Luke is awesome! That head does help give him the appropriate older look that he would be at the time of being a Jedi Master.
...carbon stars with ancient satellites colonized by sentient fungi. Gas giants inhabited by vast meteorological intelligences. Worlds stretched thin across the membranes where dimensions intersect...

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 4, 2006, 08:40 PM »
Actually yes thay are kit fistos arms, I knew I forgot something in the recipe. :-[

That head was actually from a suggestion made on a WIP thread I had a while back. Though I don't quite remember who suggested it, I would like to thank whoever it was. See I do take everything into consideration. ;)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 13, 2006, 11:25 PM »
I really need to bump this. ;D

Ive got an update coming very soon, and I would hate to have to go back and look for it again. :-[

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #171 on: October 18, 2006, 12:02 AM »
Can't wait to see whatever new creation you've got planned, Darth Ennis!  I've been flipping through and enjoying some of your recent creations.  The slave dancer is particularly striking -- I like what you did with her hair.  All of them are superb, though, of course!

... the Findswoman

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 16, 2006, 08:53 PM »
Man, Ive been pretty lax in updating here. :o Aside form a LOOOOONG customisers block I had recently, I am now back in the game. Now enough of my yapping let me get to the real reason you look at this. ;)

The Sarge

Not that anybody actually looked at him but this was my Proto Rebel entry for the UGP customiser challenge. I put a bio of him over on that thread.

Unnamed Mando

I did this one for the final Customiser challenge on this board. I didn't have a name or backstory for him, but this one was very difficult and time consuming to make. I have no idea how I Jawa rigged those parts together but they fit. ;D

Order 66 Survivor

This one is a fig I threw together for the Yakfinities Challenge. No name or backstory for here either. All I know is she was a padawan, and her fate is unknown.

This next crew was fun to do. The Yakfinities challenge for this one was Non Human smugglers. So I made a whole crew. ;D

The Captain

The Pilot

The Hired Gun

Group shot of the whole crew ( minus the Wookie a couple of frames up)

I added a couple of old freinds namely UGL-1 and R2-4Q. I'm donating all of these (except the droids) to the UGP as dio filler.

and last but certainly not least....

SA Mace Windu

The theme for this Yak Challenge was my idea The Great Pegwarmer Roundup. I snagged an Obi Wan and a Mace Windu and created the ultimate Mace. Now I have someone cool to lead my Mace Battalion. ( Of which I finally got one Woo-Hooo!)

As always let me know what you think, and if ypu want recipes, just ask.

Thanks for looking. ;D

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 12/16) Custom Challenge entries
« Reply #173 on: December 23, 2007, 07:45 AM »
I will be updating this soon, so I wanted to bump this up as well so I don't have to look for it. ;)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 12/16) Custom Challenge entries
« Reply #174 on: December 23, 2007, 04:08 PM »
Cool! Can't wait to see them!
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Okay, I know I promised an update quite some time ago. :-[

But as with all good things real life got in the way again.

Teh good news about this is I am back in New Orleans again, smagged a much better and HIGHER PAYING job, and life for the first time in many many years is actually pretty good.

The shelves here are very well stocked, and pickings are aplenty, so I'm finally customising again on a regular basis.

NOw the bad news,  :'( My camera was damaged in the move but I am hoping to buy a new one in the next few weeks. So I may finally have something new to show, and once my internet is finally hooked up I look forward to beign part of the community again.

I really have missed you guys.

So keep watching this space.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I'm still watching... Ennis an update is in order. Stat. :)
"This is the way."