Author Topic: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 12/16) Custom Challenge entries  (Read 63888 times)

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Darth_Ennis' Monster Garage ( Updated 6/21) Cade Skywalker
« Reply #150 on: June 23, 2006, 04:09 PM »
Wow, so again a Skywalker derails, huh? Looks good D_E and great use of parts of various figures!

I too think Legacy will provide lots of ideas and characters. I mean, look at those ugly dudes (the Zabrak, Twi'lek and strange black big monster-man).

Offline RichardTheBloody

• Jedi Initiate
  • I find your lack of pants...disturbing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2006, 04:18 PM »
Wow, so again a Skywalker derails, huh? Looks good D_E and great use of parts of various figures!

I too think Legacy will provide lots of ideas and characters. I mean, look at those ugly dudes (the Zabrak, Twi'lek and strange black big monster-man).

He's actually wearing Yuuzhan Vong armor, according to wookieepedia. In a way i thought they were kinda cool, a little lame the way they turned out to just be (spoilers) Stripped from the force, and they were just part of the regular scheme of things. (/spoilers) I'd be curious to see how things turned out, and if they were mentioned in the Dark Nest series of books. Something i don't get though is how Cade came across the lower half of Vader's Armor...I could understand he had spare sets, but you'd think it would have all been found/destroyed in the years between Endor and the Legacy era.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 23, 2006, 04:18 PM »
Wow, so again a Skywalker derails, huh?

Yeah, this is beginning to be a habit. ;D

I finished reading #1 and its shaping up pretty good so far.

I think Darth Talon will be my next of this particular series. I mean C'mon shes a hot red Twi'Lek with tattoos, I just gotta do it.

I appreciate everyones comments He did come out a lot better than I thought he would. I wasn't sure about the head at first, but It kinda grows on you after a while.

Offline IncomT65

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2006, 12:54 AM »
Darth Talon eh? If you say Talon, I immediately think 'Karrde"  :). Making a red tattooed Twi'lek should prove to be a very challenging paint job!
« Last Edit: June 24, 2006, 12:55 AM by IncomT65 »

Offline CloneCommander1

• Jedi Initiate
  • Oh no you did-nt!
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 24, 2006, 01:08 AM »
Nice work Ennis, I don't know the refrence for Cade but he looks really cool, good work!  As for Talon, I look forward to it, it seems like a good character to make a custom of.   And as a side note, there was a repaint Talon that went for over $300.00 on ebay! So imagine what a well done, Ennis version would go for :P.
It's not just football, it's Notre Dame football!

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 24, 2006, 02:22 AM »
Gotta dig that Cade. Great job on him.

I just read issue 1 and am really excited about all this Legacy deal.

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 24, 2006, 10:28 PM »
$ 300 you say huh? Don't tempt me. :P

I love her lightsaber on the cover of issue #1. That hilt is badazz. BTW anyone heard from Jedi Master Ben? That female Twi'lek head he sculpted would be perfect.

I apprectiate the votes of confidence, hopefully I can deliver. ;)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2006, 12:43 PM »
Ben and I used to chat all the time on MSN messanger, but he won't answer anymore. He hasn't logged on to JD in forever too. I wonder if something happened. ???

Offline Joe

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2006, 08:23 PM »
Nice Cade there , I never would of thought to use a Mc.Donalds Heman head.

on a side note , maybe the cookie monster army took jedi_master ben to their secret cave ,  where they made him into hundreds of jedi flavored cookies.
Cheers!

- Joe

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2006, 09:42 PM »
I hope not. I was supposed to send JMB an assortment of heads but they were returned to me about a week or so ago with no such address written on it. Im starting to worry, because I havent seen him around.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #160 on: June 25, 2006, 10:42 PM »
I don't think hes coming back. Ennis YOu may try him on MSN messanger if you want or eamiling him. If yo need the info just PM me. I still can't get through to him. :(

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2006, 09:15 PM »
Time for another update. Due to overwhelming fan response, I have decided to post some of my new customs. I'm sure both of you will be pleased. :P ;D

Grand Moff Moorlish Veed

The butt ugliest man in all of Star Wars continuity. He has made himself quite a turd in the Star Wars Legacy comic so far, I dont see any reason to think he will change.

Head: SHS Punisher ( a great match for the concept art I might add)
Body: ROTS Tarkin
Tunic top: Sculpy and small rubberbands.

Slave Dancer Vixen

\

This entry for the Custom Challenge is VERY loosely based on a former stripper dancer I was freinds with back in N.O. Her out fit is amost dead on to the outfit she used to wear. Given the fact that the head look just like her I decided to name this character after her. She will kill me if she ever finds out though. :o

vixen heree is a mix of many many parts, and Im not really sure how they are all staying together.
Head: Ay Vida
Torso: Slave Girl Leia
Arms: Luminara ( Sculpied to fit in sockets)
Legs: Ay Vida
Hair: Baronesss (with thread)
Straps: Rubberbands

AS always thanks for looking, and comments are always appreciated.

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
Hey Ennis,

Man, I haven't even finished all the characters I want to customize from Republic, and here you are starting on Legacy already!  ;D

I LOVE the Cade Skywalker you made. This was one of the characters I wanted to tackle in the next few weeks, and you have given me an amazing template to emulate! I think the paint on this is top notch, one of your better ones, IMO. And the scratch sculpted armor looks great! My favorite custom of yours in a long time...maybe ever.

Grand Moff Moorlish Veed also turned out really well. You're right, that Punisher head is pretty dead-on...and again, the custom sculpting you did looks awesome!

Vixen looks great, I love the leg details! You can never have enough dancing girls in the SW universe...or in real life, for that matter. Now where are my dollar bills?  ;D

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline starkid500

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
wow!the cade looks awsome,bu tare his eyes are white or is it just
me. ;D
Edit by AngryEwok - Don't put images in your signature.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Dude, I have loved your customs as of late.

The Cade kicks ass. and now you have 1 more guy from legacy. You're a mad man I tell you.

The Admiral looks reall cool, a guy you definately wouldnt want to be under in the navy.

The Stripper, LOL great job on that one, you say you based it off of a goth friend of yours. :D That's hilarious

Adam