Author Topic: aeseven7's customs *Update 7-24 SA Jango Fett*  (Read 30544 times)

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
Re: NULL ARC Trooper- Fan Concept
« Reply #60 on: April 24, 2006, 11:21 PM »
I'm luvin' the weathering.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline stormtripper

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: NULL ARC Trooper- Fan Concept
« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2006, 03:34 AM »
looks good, I used the same idea for a fan fic scorch I made. I am really hoping that I can get my pics up and running soon.

Offline aeseven7

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: aeseven7's customs *Update April 29- Female Mandalorian*
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2006, 04:45 PM »
Finally done! Took a while, and seemed like it was a lot of work, but she's finally finished.

First I'm gonna apologize for the photos, its early in the morning and I'm tired, but when I'm more alert tomorrow I'll take some better pics. . .these seem to have washed out all the color!

In any case, at least these will give you an idea of what she looks like right now. Here's a quick recipe for anyone who's interested:

-Base: Factory Escape Padme (forget the ACTUAL name of the Padme figure but it was later in the Saga 1 line)
-Forearms: Padme in AOTC gear
-Cape: Mon Mothma
-Belt: Various pouches from fodder bin
-Knee Armor: SAGA Boba Fett
-Holster: VTSC Greedo
-Shoulder, Chest, belt buckle, and back plate: Was sculpted.

Hope you like her:) . . .and um. . .just ignore the Derlin base, lol.

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2006, 04:52 PM »
I was wondering when you'd get around to showing us JDers your Fem Mando. the sculpting is perfect and the Body glove is stupendous. The soft goods integration is good but I think her Kama is a bit to bunched up ( thats what makes it flair to the the sides) Is the Padme arms wearing the Removable parts jango gauntlets?

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2006, 04:59 PM »
Wow, best female Mando I've seen to date.  The parts all mesh perfectly!!  The sculpting came out great and the paint apps are top notch (as usual!)

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2006, 05:31 PM »
Wow! Im speechless, this is by far the best Female Mandolorian Ive seen. Id definately buy her if she was offered in the SW line.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2006, 05:52 PM »
Agreed. That totally blows away any Female Mandolorians I've seen posted here and  over at RS in the past. She truely lives up to your high standards of detail. Great use of parts there. I'm going to have to copy this one someday. Fantastic!
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Phalanxx

• Jedi Initiate
  • I aim to misbehave
    • View Profile
    • Phalanxx Designs
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2006, 06:57 PM »
wow.. all of your mandalorians customs are all top notch and your female Mando is no exception.  She looks great.  I'm impressed with how well the padme base worked for this figure.  The mods you did look top of the line. I like how you added the kama/skirt to her.  You paint job really puts this figure over the top for me.  The colors for her are perfect.
Visit www.phalanxxdesigns.com - Custom Figures and Cardbacks.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2006, 07:00 PM »
Well I don't want to diss that hard work anyone else put into their female Mandalorians, but I agree this is as good as it gets.  I've seen others that are very well done but with the sculpting you did with the flawless meshing of parts and painting, this is truly a work of art.  I think it's the best custom I've seen you make.  Simply amazing.

:)

Offline Quazar

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2006, 08:08 PM »
TERRIFIC hair, OUTSTANDING paint job.  This is a stellar custom.  I love it!!  And usually I find mandalorian customs to be a bit...prosaic.  But this kicks all kinds of ass!

Bravo.  Well done.
Sith Lords Are Our Speciality

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2006, 10:55 PM »
Holy ****, what a wonderful custom! Your sculpting is fantastic, and your parts come together flawlessly. It's beautiful!

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2006, 03:13 AM »
Amazing as usual, aeseven. You're always way ahead of the curve when it comes to putting together great parts combinations, and combing them with top notch sculpting. This is one of my favorites that you've ever done!

-DD
Back from the dead!!!

Offline hyouriittai

• Youngling
  • Objection your honor! The pod race was pretty cool
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2006, 06:23 AM »
This is fantastic work! I am really just in awe at how convincing this piece is. As someone else noted, most of the people who have done female Mandalorians in the past seem to have had a bit of a hard tim, especially converting female bodies into ones that ressemble, say, the Fetts, or ( a less effective path) converting a Fett body to resemble a female's. I really love this piece; it's another Aeseven7 masterpiece!
-Matthew H.

Offline CommanderKorbra

• Jedi Initiate
  • Mandalorian Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2006, 08:32 AM »
Great job! I commented over at RS of course too.

hyouriittai who else made a female mandalorian? I always like to see other mando customs and I can remeber any other females besides my own. EDIT: Oh yea, Owen made one, right?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2006, 08:42 AM by CommanderKorbra »
"I don't think that anything shows a greater passion for Star Wars than when a collector attempts to make their own figures."
-CHEWIE

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2006, 12:03 PM »
Aseven, I've been admiring this custom for a while.  Definitely takes the cake as far as most Mando customs I've seen are concerned (and it's not just because it's a female! ;) ).   Very original and cool indeed, and the parts really go great together!  I love how "everyday" her face looks -- she looks like a real person, someone you'd meet in the street.  (Well, except for the Mando armor, I suppose!)  It was only by really squinting close to the monitor that I was able to recognize the Pilot Padmé head -- GREAT job transforming that piece in to something completely different, and wonderful work with the sculpting all around.  Keep it up!

Only one tiny, tiny thing... are you going to put flowers in her hair, as in this reference picture?  Would be a nice little touch, methinks... :)

Keep up the great work, and happy customizing, as always!

... the Findswoman