Author Topic: EpIII Heroes & Villains Collection  (Read 34522 times)

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Re: EpIII Heroes & Villains Collection (Greatest Hits)
« Reply #165 on: June 2, 2006, 02:20 AM »
I'm already sick of this wave... I see basically nothing but this wave, along with holo Ki Adi Mundi and Lushros Dofine everywhere I go...

:)

That's what it's starting to look like here. The big H had a good thing going before these damn rehashes.

Yeah, it's really starting to kill the basic line. >:(
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
Re: EpIII Heroes & Villains Collection
« Reply #166 on: June 2, 2006, 09:00 AM »
I've seen more cases of the coruscant wave (minus cody) clogging the pegs here (Minnesota). fire pilots, floppy arm anikin and obi, mundi, foul, and even fire speeder pilots and orange clones. I want Tatooine!!

I have seen H and V a few times, and the troopers are even sitting at a Wal Mart near me. I might have to grab that Bacara just for future trade bait.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #167 on: June 2, 2006, 05:27 PM »
I picked up Yoda, R2, and the Clone Pilot.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #168 on: June 3, 2006, 02:14 AM »
I was out tonight...  Crap in a hat, these things are everywhere and clogging up faster than the toilet at Taco Bell.   >:(  Clone Pilot and Trooper move, so does Bacara it seems, but the rest just seem to sit.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: EpIII Heroes & Villains Collection (Greatest Hits)
« Reply #169 on: June 3, 2006, 02:28 AM »
I'm already sick of this wave... I see basically nothing but this wave,  :)

I haven't even seen this wave.

Lucky for you, I can't sniff the Tatooine wave because every store I walk into has an abundance of these lame-o ROTS repacks...

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 6, 2006, 07:29 AM »
These are becoming pegwarmers.  I looking for the Tatooine wave and all I see now are these H&V.  I've gotten these figures before (thru ROTS) don't need them again.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #171 on: June 7, 2006, 02:13 AM »
Did a run another direction tonight and the same thing...  Stores are loaded with these like a baby's diaper.  Every WM has them falling off the pegs and even TRU's overflowing with them. 

Target seems to be separating them to some extent, but they still blow and are everywhere.

The Clone and Clone Pilot seem to disappear while the majority of the rest sit and fester.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #172 on: June 7, 2006, 02:54 AM »
The Clone and Clone Pilot seem to disappear while the majority of the rest sit and fester.

Even the clones are starting to sit around here...
« Last Edit: June 7, 2006, 02:54 AM by Ryan »
"This is the way."

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #173 on: June 7, 2006, 03:12 AM »
I saw more than a couple pilots tonight...  The trooper still has some fans for the card right now here I guess.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 7, 2006, 09:37 AM »

Even the clones are starting to sit around here...

Same here. >:(

Seriously, I know I said this a few posts up, but these are killing the basic figure line, and fast. In almost every Target store near me this week, in stead of stocking the basic line, which they have in stock, they stocked the H&V on their pegs and they are just sitting.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

SilverZ

« Reply #175 on: June 7, 2006, 03:08 PM »
This seems to be the situation up here as well, at least in my closest Target, which is a lower volume store. The pegs are clogged with Chewie, Obi-Wan, and Yoda, while the VTSC Greedos are now invading the basic line's peg space as well. There's no place to put new figures.

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 7, 2006, 03:16 PM »
Well, the H&V Mace, Chewie, and R2 are the main pegwarmers. And you know what's weird? The most abundant figure at my closest Wal*Mart is the SA Clone! I thought that thing would be impossible to find!
Yo is what yo is.

Offline mr director

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 8, 2006, 08:02 AM »
Unfortunately at WM or Target in my area they won't put anything else up until those pegwarmers start to decrease.  (Probably happens at every store)

Offline ddschneider1972

• Youngling
  • Go Bucks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 11, 2006, 03:18 PM »
I easily found a Yoda with Yoda Holo, but it took me until today after looking through many Vaders the past 2 months to find a Vader with Vader...plus a buddy found a Bespin Vader with Vader for me today!

I've seen a good mix of them around town, I would say probably more Yoda than anything warming pegs in this wave...I mean the same figure was released 3X within 2 months.  First in the Coruscant Wave, then the Senate Battle Pack, then the Hero and Villain set...and he was not hard to come by last year on the ROTS card.
"Modern Collectors are just Walmart Shoppers" -The new SW "Fan Club" President

They are right, everything is big in Texas, even the defeats...The Buckeyes are (still) #1!!!!!!!!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #179 on: June 11, 2006, 07:06 PM »
I've been out this weekend and it's even worse...  H&V have now doubled at some stores in quantity and most are laying on the ground at the WM's I visit...  Other stores are a little cleaner, but same situation.

Target has this half-assed attempt to have H&V separate from "basic", and somehow with different prices (I'm confused as hell as to why H&V figures are about $.50 more...  Why?  They're not even new), but yeah these turds are clogging every toilet at this point.

Yoda, Chewbacca (lesser extent, but not by much), Vader and some others are wildly abundant.  The only basics I see lately are Vaders, Vaders, more Vaders, and Yoda, and Poggle...  The only I see in abundance anyway.

So the same H&V's that sit are the same Basics that sit...  Who'd have possibly imagined this happening?  Oh yeah, nearly everyone on this forum...  And Hasbro still went through with this?  Brilliant.

H&V really should've been a limited thing if they did it...  Some of those figures are just completely stupid choices.  The Clones are ok and are selling (even Bacara though I blame that on the new card and not the figure, as he pegwarmed last year and is bound to fill up if he's released heavily again this year).