Author Topic: New bounty hunter ideas  (Read 2668 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
New bounty hunter ideas
« on: May 12, 2006, 09:54 AM »
I came across this picture for the new darth vader game. It's got some interesting looking bounty hunters. That droid looks like he could be done with a Overkill and a grevious head. Interesting looking female bounty hunter there too. What are your ideas on parts for these?

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
Re: New bounty hunter ideas
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 10:32 AM »
Some very interesting character designs here.  What is the new Darth Vader game of which you speak?  Could you by any means pass along a link?  (Alas, 'Fraid I'm not up on my SW video games...)

The lady looks almost like a cross between Aurra Sing and Arden Lyn, and I'm sure you could use Aurra parts to good effect (though perhaps some of the white-outfit Padmé figures, too.  I like her face a lot (though I'm not sure what I'd use for it).  She's certainly carrying Deluxe Slave Leia's polearm, that's for sure!  As for the droid, I agree with you about using Grievous parts.  (Finally something to do with Grievous!)

The Gand is definitely intriguing.  He seems to be cybernetically enhanced or some such -- in any case, he's, ahem, "leaving less to the imagination" than most members of his species that I've seen.  Wouldn't that cause some irritation in an oxygenous atmosphere?  Must meditate on this further...  :)

... the Findswoman 

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 10:40 AM »
Some very interesting character designs here.  What is the new Darth Vader game of which you speak?  Could you by any means pass along a link?  (Alas, 'Fraid I'm not up on my SW video games...)

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=139639

More concept images at the bottom and you don't even have to Hyperspace to see them.   ;)

(and you'll notice that the image Phruby linked from RS is originally from this site but RS cropped off the watermark so they could use it...  :P)
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2006, 03:31 PM »
(and you'll notice that the image Phruby linked from RS is originally from this site but RS cropped off the watermark so they could use it...  :P)

How very 'Wise' of them. :-\
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2006, 03:54 PM »
I was looking at that pic too, it looks great.  I think those would make for some great figures and maybe we'll even see them in the TV sereis.

:)

Offline Darth_Ennis

• Jedi Padawan
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2006, 04:36 PM »

Typical, Im just surprised thay actuallly took the effort to do that.

I havent heard about this game yet. Ill have to get back to you on parts for these. but the female looks like she can be made using an Aayla secura.

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2006, 08:46 PM »
the one on the far right reminds me of snake eyes for some reason.  Its possible that a snake eyes could work for that one.  The female is very similar to Aurra sing imho.   The droid bares a vague resemblence to grievous and 2-b,  Crazy but very cool. 
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2006, 10:05 PM »
The one on the far right looks totally amazing! I;m not a customizer myself, but if anyone could successfully make him, that would rule. I can't wait for this game, it will be so neat...
Yo is what yo is.

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2006, 03:19 PM »
I think the one of the far right looks like a mando in some ways. He is shadowed too much to see everything, but you can see a pack. Maybe someone can work that look into a mando custom.

I think the Gand is awesome looking. It almost looks as if the breather not there.

roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline Darth Delicious

• Jedi Padawan
  • Kneel...kneel before Wobb!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2006, 12:58 AM »
I wonder if that's Arden Lyn in that pic, pre-severed arm. That would be kind of cool.

Of course RS cropped off the watermark! Wouldn't want their visitors finding their way to a more...civilized...world.  :P

-DD
Back from the dead!!!