Author Topic: Target Exclusive Imperial Shuttle  (Read 90814 times)

Offline ATL

• Youngling
  • Cody shot my Illama
    • View Profile
Re: Target Exclusive Imperial Shuttle
« Reply #165 on: November 21, 2006, 03:55 PM »
Well my local target have so many damn Han/Chewie thingies, snowspeeder, 4 different jedi starfighters and various other **** that there is no room for those right now.
Same Problem here! :-X
FOR THE REPUBLIC!
I love the 212th

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2006, 12:07 AM »
I'll third the crowded SW shelves sentiment. Hopefully Black Friday clears all that stuff out. I know I'll be getting one of the Han/Chewie TF sets, and I don't think I have to worry about what time I get there, since my local store has TONS.

I went there tonight hoping they'd start trickling out, but my Target seems to be one of those sticklers when it comes to street dates. I'd be surprised if they're on shelves here before next Tuesday.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Kit

• Jedi Initiate
  • "I want more clones and I know I shouldn't."
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 23, 2006, 07:45 PM »
I managed to score on the shuttles by using the DCPI and finding an employee who wasn't as uptight about grabbing stuff from the back.  There is a sticker on the case itself that reads (Limited time only/Street date: 6:00 pm on saturday, November 25th).  This is the case in my area.  Just remember to be courteous ;).

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2006, 03:42 PM »
I was able to get a shuttle using the DCPI number.  The GM didn't want to let me buy it and told me I wasn't supposed to have it.  However, utlimately, I paid for it and walked out the door.

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 24, 2006, 04:09 PM »
Brent what Vader is it? A VOTC or 500th.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 25, 2006, 12:05 PM »
I wonder how many carded collectors are going to get two because of the figure place variation? (i.e. Vader being found on both the right and left side.)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #171 on: November 25, 2006, 09:29 PM »
I went to Target tonight, and they had the endcap set up already. So I brought a Shuttle home. It's great.  :) I'm busy setting up a diorama around it while I'm typing this post.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 25, 2006, 09:57 PM »
I just saw an endcap full of 'em.  I didn't feel like spending $60.  I never bought the FAO one either.  And in the Star Wars world, that means that for some reason I just don't really love this ship.

I do agree this is a fair price this time around though.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 26, 2006, 11:35 AM »
They were out in full force this morning. Shouldn't be that hard for any colloector who wants one to get one.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2006, 09:10 AM »
I went over to Target on Sunday morning hoping to find the shuttle, and they had an endcap set up as well.  I think there were 6-8 on the endcap maybe, and then a handful more up on top of the aisle next to it.  Personally, I was pretty happy to be able to pick up one of the OT ships I'm still missing - and for $60.  Sure, its a fair amount of money, but with the size of the box I was lugging out of the store, I didn't feel like it was a bad deal really - especially when it was over $100 before without any pack in figures.  It will be interesting to see how this sells.  Like I said to the Mrs., could you imagine a little boy having this ginormous boxed wrapped up for him under the tree?  Sure, maybe not the most excited/action-packed ship of the Saga, but still pretty cool.

Offline Billy Ray

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Alamo City Star Wars Collectors
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2006, 07:47 PM »
I spotted 16 shuttles on the shelves at one Target today!  Too bad I shelled out for it when it was on KBToys.com, for the price you really can't go wrong.  It's a great ship.

Offline JDH1173

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm not just a member, I'm also the owner!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2006, 09:28 PM »
Pretty darn cool ship.  I was taking a look at the inside cabin area.  Was there more in there at one time?  It kinda looks like there were tables or something like from the Falcon or such?

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2006, 09:58 PM »
Nah, what you see is what you got, basically, with the vintage ship.  It's to look as though there is some detailing inside but nothing more.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 28, 2006, 01:02 AM »
As a Canuck, this is so frustrating!  I want this ship pretty bad, but the shipping would absolutely kill me.  I sure wish there was a company in Canada that picked up Target exclusives.  :'(

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 28, 2006, 02:18 AM »
As a Canuck, this is so frustrating!  I want this ship pretty bad, but the shipping would absolutely kill me.  I sure wish there was a company in Canada that picked up Target exclusives.  :'(

What, you're not one of the Canucks that lives within 200 miles of the U.S. border?
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback