Community > Conventions

Wizard World Philly - now Philadelphia Comic Con

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ryan:
Hey Eric if you get a chance do you think you could do me a huge favor and try to pick up the Stargate SG-1 Daniel Jackson exclusive figure while you're there? It would be great appreciated. I'd thrown in a finder's fee too.

Here's the article in case you don't know what I'm talking about. :)

efranks:
I'll see what I can do but no promises as it's limited to 200 pieces.

E...

knashdx:

--- Quote from: Ryan on May 18, 2006, 06:33 PM ---Hey Eric if you get a chance do you think you could do me a huge favor and try to pick up the Stargate SG-1 Daniel Jackson exclusive figure while you're there? It would be great appreciated. I'd thrown in a finder's fee too.

Here's the article in case you don't know what I'm talking about. :)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: efranks on May 18, 2006, 11:47 PM ---I'll see what I can do but no promises as it's limited to 200 pieces.

E...

--- End quote ---

I would be willing to make the same offer that Ryan is.

Ryan

efranks:
They just added Matt Wood as a guest at WW Philly for this weekend.  That'll be cool because I skipped getting his autograph as C3.

E...

Nicklab:
This show has been pretty good historically.  I'm pretty enthused by the fact that Gentle Giant is going to be one of the exhibitors.  It would be nice if they had a mini-bust exclusive, but I guess we'll have to settle for a Bust Up for this first go around.

One of the real surprises is the anemic turnout from the Star Wars actors.  Matt Wood is definitely a cool guy to have appearing, but there are no other actors doing the show.  What gives?  This is one of the biggest shows on the East Coast, and there's only ONE Star Wars actor?  Weird.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version