Author Topic: A new clone  (Read 2604 times)

Offline spec_spidey

• Youngling
  • I have a library card! Does that make me Yoda?
    • View Profile
A new clone
« on: May 18, 2006, 03:13 PM »
Hello! I am a new comer to these boards. I just started collecting Star Wars figures again after seeing some of the great sculpt and articulation in some of the recent releases. My other collections consist of 1:18 scale World War II and modern military figures.
The Force is strong in this one,... too bad his action figure sucks.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
Re: A new clone
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2006, 03:30 PM »
Hey Spec, welcome to JediDefender!

It's pretty amazing to compare the evolution that figures have made... I was looking at my vintage Lobot, next to the POTF2 Lobot, next to the latest Saga Lobot, and it's really impressive how far along we've gone. Anyway, I think you'll fit in just fine - we've even got an 'Other Collectibles' section for other lines, like 21st Century and Marvel Legends, or even Hello Kitty.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2006, 04:38 PM »
Welcome to JD spec_spidey. Name is Reid, don't wear it out.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2006, 09:25 PM »
My other collections consist of 1:18 scale World War II and modern military figures.

Hey Spec, how's it going?  I hope well...  Do I happen to know you from another site perhaps? :)

Glad to have you aboard and looking around...  Feel free to join in.  If you're into "what if" kind of discussion in the SW universe too, I'm definitely a fan of applying earth military theories and facts to the SW galaxy and coming up with logical (and illogical at times, but necessary it seems) ideas of how SW WOULD work if it were real...  There's a couple other military buffs here that like to do that.

Anyway, good to have another 21st/BBI guy aboard no matter what...  :)  Check out the forums and if you have any questions or anything just drop one of the staff a note, we're around and active here pretty much all the time.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2006, 07:14 PM »
or even Hello Kitty.

I hope that wasn't a mock, Hello Kitty™ rocks. >:(

:P
Yo is what yo is.