Author Topic: Finally a pic of the Sith Witch; no yellow Clone?  (Read 5566 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Finally a pic of the Sith Witch; no yellow Clone?
« on: May 18, 2003, 01:13 AM »
I'm guessing that you all have seen this by now on the rebelscum mainpage.  I think she looks pretty cool; what with ball jointed shoulders and a Maul-esque lightsaber that is curved at the handle(s).

Also, the latest pic of the Clone 3-pk shows all three Clones as white Clones, no yellow one.  Thoughts?'

:P

Offline jara19

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Finally a pic of the Sith Witch; no yellow Clone?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2003, 02:20 AM »
I hought there could only be two Siths at the same time?

I guess the figure looks ok, I'm just not a big fan of EU.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2003, 03:05 AM »
Wow...

As far as there not being a Yellow clone in the 3 pack, I'm glad. You don't need multiple Yellows anyway, since he is the Commander. Instead, you can buy 3 or 4 packs of just regulars and maybe the Yellow will be individually sold and you can get how ever many you need.

The Sith lady is interesting, but I don't like the extra Sith's and such. The double lightsaber isn't creative, its a rip off of Dooku and Maul... Why can't Hasbro make a non-lightsaber wearing bad guy who also isnt a bounty hunter? We need more Poggle the Lessers in this universe.

Offline Vator

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2003, 10:08 AM »
Hasbro did not invent her,she is a hang over from preproduction art(EP2) made by Lucafilm,she is also like a hang over from EP.1 where we were going to get a sith female clad in red robes.
- June 22, 2004 12:13 AM -

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2003, 12:49 PM »
I have heard somewhere that she is actually a Dark Jedi, not really a Sith.  Makes sense to me.

:P

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2003, 09:19 PM »
I think she looks great!  Saw a picture of here elsewhere, and I love the two lightsabers that connect together.  Very cool!
dustrho

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2003, 01:12 AM »
Here's the original concept art for a Sith Lord in EPISODE II:

You can find that here: http://www.starwars.com/eu/feature/20030220/index_4.html

As for the absence of the Clone Commander on that cardback, just wait.  Wait to see a carded sample where you can see the front of the card and the figures in the blister.  The cardback that surfaced may be an early version that needed correction, and may not be the production version.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2003, 01:16 AM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2003, 03:11 PM »
I will pick one up for sure (if I can find one that is  ::) ).  I didn't know the lightsaber joined together so that was a nice surprise.  I was under the impression that the card color was going to change but it seems I was wrong.  I know I read it somewhere but it must have been in a rumor thread or something.  
Beth

Offline Boba Binks

• Jedi Padawan
  • The Most Feared Bounty Hunter on Naboo
    • View Profile
    • David Jonathan Syczylo
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2003, 11:42 AM »
This Female Dark Jedi is named Asajj Ventress according to the Clone Wars Comics that are out there. She was hired by Dooku to go with Durge to Purge the galaxy of Jedi and some other misgivings. She is ordered by Dooku not to kill Obi-Wan or Anakin.

I am waiting for the next comic to continue her story and the Clone Wars. So far it is pretty entertaining.

From what I know the comic books are susposed to bridge E2 to E3 along with the new cartoon shorts coming out this fall.
For those of you looking for me. I am now at www.sandtroopers.com