Collectibles > Clone Wars '03-'05

Finally a pic of the Sith Witch; no yellow Clone?

(1/2) > >>

CHEWIE:
I'm guessing that you all have seen this by now on the rebelscum mainpage.  I think she looks pretty cool; what with ball jointed shoulders and a Maul-esque lightsaber that is curved at the handle(s).

Also, the latest pic of the Clone 3-pk shows all three Clones as white Clones, no yellow one.  Thoughts?'

:P

jara19:
I hought there could only be two Siths at the same time?

I guess the figure looks ok, I'm just not a big fan of EU.

Angry Ewok:
Wow...

As far as there not being a Yellow clone in the 3 pack, I'm glad. You don't need multiple Yellows anyway, since he is the Commander. Instead, you can buy 3 or 4 packs of just regulars and maybe the Yellow will be individually sold and you can get how ever many you need.

The Sith lady is interesting, but I don't like the extra Sith's and such. The double lightsaber isn't creative, its a rip off of Dooku and Maul... Why can't Hasbro make a non-lightsaber wearing bad guy who also isnt a bounty hunter? We need more Poggle the Lessers in this universe.

Vator:
Hasbro did not invent her,she is a hang over from preproduction art(EP2) made by Lucafilm,she is also like a hang over from EP.1 where we were going to get a sith female clad in red robes.

CHEWIE:
I have heard somewhere that she is actually a Dark Jedi, not really a Sith.  Makes sense to me.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version