Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (27/72) > >>

Muftak:
Fett's rocket was a no-go because he could shoot your eye out. In that light, how are the legos different?

Dave:
I think there is some magic choke test that parts need to pass to be acceptable.  It simulates child's windpipe.  The parts either need to be small (pill like) so they can be swallowed, or so big that they can't lodge in your throat very easily.

Jesse James:
Hasbro also has its own more stringent safety standards than the minimums set by toy safety...  Or so was the reasoning on soft accessories back in the qna days.  I generally felt it was cheap materials as that excuse varied by the session.

Pete_Fett:
Picked up Anakin's Yellow Jedi Starfighter set yesterday while I was out running errands.

My local Target did finally put out the new 2014 sets yesterday. They didn't have anything I hadn't already seen, but there was a "wish list" type catalog dedicated to Lego in the aisle so I started thumbing through it.

Sure enough - on the page that was labeled as Target exclusives - there was the Droid Tri-Fighter set.

So for the 1st half of 2014, here are the brick-and-mortar retailer exclusives:

Toys R Us - Coruscant Police Gunship
WalMart - Republic Anti-Vehicle Canon
Target - Droid Tri-Fighter

Online you can get them at LegoShop.com and Amazon.com - so I believe the exclusivity is to store-fronts only.

Diddly:
I picked up the Sail Barge and one of the Imperial Guards battle packs today. Sail Barge was on sale for something like 10% off, and though I originally decided to buy the Ewok Village, I ended up going with the cheaper option. Also got the free Revan minifig.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version