Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (34/72) > >>

JediJman:
That's actually a crazy good perk.  You could get the equivalent of 10 death stars for the price of 5 before hitting your max.  You could easily land all of the bigger sets before hitting the limit.

Diddly:
You say he still has plenty? >:D

--- Quote from: Diddly on August 15, 2014, 06:00 AM ---Pete, if you can, try to hold out another month for those larger sets. Rumor is LEGO Shop is doing a 3x VIP Promotion in the first half of October. I'm planning on getting the Cantina and either the AT-AT or the Star Destroyer then.
--- End quote ---

Confirmed to be Double VIP Points, and lasting all month. So every $50 you spend gets you a $5 reward.

Pete_Fett:
When I stopped at a Toys R Us today (looking for the Rebels 3-pack) I struck up a conversation with the employee who rang me up and it turns out he had already set up the bags of parts for this weekend's mini-Ghost build, so he gave me a bag and instruction sheet.

Not an amazing design, but still a neat little attempt to do the Ghost at this micro-mini scale. Also glad I don't have to go during the build hours and jockey for the parts among throngs of screaming kids...

iFett:
I picked up the UCS X-Wing.  Last day of no tax on Amazon last week left me fiddly.

Wanted to pick up the mini-modulars at TRU this month but no way I'm forking over $300 just to get x4 "$20" sets for free.  I'll stick with the big ones.

Diddly:
Got the B-Wing today, with Double VIP points ending tomorrow at the LEGO Store. The clerk hinted that there might be some online deals for Black Friday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version