<< < (38/72) > >>

Diddly:
Picked up the following sets yesterday:

- T-16
- Stormtrooper Dropship
- Royal Guard/DST Battle Pack
- Snowspeeder Microfighter
- AT-AT Microfighter
- Hoth Han minifigure (had a coupon from the LEGO Calendar, any Star Wars purchase at a LEGO Store got him for free; this is the same brown coat one offered during May 4th a few years back)

The Microfighters were particularly frustrating buys because TRU had a BOGO last week but I couldn't find any stores that stocked the AT-AT. In fact, I got one of the last ones at the LEGO Store too. Didn't know that one was so hard to find? ???

Next up for me: Ewok Village during Double VIP Points next month

Diddly:

--- Quote from: Diddly on February 23, 2015, 10:15 AM ---Next up for me: Ewok Village during Double VIP Points next month

--- End quote ---

Finally scratched that one off the list this afternoon at the local LEGO Store. Double VIP Points started this weekend and last until the end of the month, and I had $50 built up from previous purchases throughout last year. So I got the set for $200, and got another $20 in VIP rewards that I'll save for either the Slave I or Sandcrawler.

Oh, and if anyone hasn't snagged the Ewok Village yet, the cashier said he had heard rumors of a retirement in the near future...

Pete_Fett:
Picked up the UCS TIE Fighter and got the Admiral Yularen figure at my local Lego Store yesterday.

I also ordered the UCS X-Wing from the Lego Shop@Home site, hadn't picked that set up yet...

Diddly:
I snagged the AT-AT to get Yularen. Just need to get the Cantina to be caught up on System sets (will probably get it next month for the WInter Soldier minifig promo), then I can save for the Sandcrawler and hopefully pick it up by the time TFA comes out.

Pete_Fett:
Bought the Tatooine Mini Build and four Free-Builds from Star Wars Celebration Anaheim. Probably paid too much for it, but at least it's part of my collection now... Hopefully they'll go light on SDCC Star Wars exclusives this year (doubtful I know, but one can hope)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version