Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (41/72) > >>

DoctorPadawan:
I picked up Poe's X-Wing on Saturday and the Special Forces TIE Fighter today. Both are great sets and a lot of fun to build. Even though the wings on the TIE use a lot of the same techniques as the ANH TIE from a couple of years back, there are some new bits here and there to keep it interesting. The minifigure selection is great, too, with some good generic background support on both sides.

One thing is for sure: Lego is, as usual, having zero problems getting decent amounts of product into stores.

Diddly:
Grabbed the new TFA Falcon over the weekend from the local LEGO store to rack up some VIP points. Had a great convo with some of the employees about it too. They showed me the display model and talked about how fun it was to build, and actually showed me all of the differences when I said I thought it was the same as the last model from 2011.

Pete_Fett:

--- Quote from: Diddly on September  8, 2015, 12:08 PM ---Grabbed the new TFA Falcon over the weekend from the local LEGO store to rack up some VIP points. Had a great convo with some of the employees about it too. They showed me the display model and talked about how fun it was to build, and actually showed me all of the differences when I said I thought it was the same as the last model from 2011.

--- End quote ---

Nice! Compared to customer support at, oh I dunno, say Toys R US this past weekend, my best Force Friday interactions were with the folks at my local Lego Store - happy to help, happy to talk Lego, etc... Lego certainly knows what it's doing when it comes to customer service IMHO.

Diddly:
Grabbed Rey's Speeder tonight from the LEGO Store to get the AOTC Poster. 5 posters down, 1 to go.

Diddly:
Got Shuttle Tydirium over the weekend along with the ROTS LEGO Poster, finishing off the set.

Just need to grab the Sandcrawler and I'll be caught up with all of the OT sets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version