Collectibles > LEGO

Recent Acquisitions

<< < (50/72) > >>

Diddly:
I snagged a First Order Battle Pack yesterday along with some clearanced City sets at my local LEGO Store to get the Captain America motorcycle polybag. The manager told me the summer SW sets would be in stock around June 20th.

Still need to finish off the TFA line, but I'll probably pick up most of the sets on Amazon throughout the summer.

77Skywalker:
I recently got Poe's X-Wing Fighter on Friday.

Pete_Fett:
Stopped by the local Lego Store tonight with my wife's grandkids to get them stuff, ended up grabbing a Rex's AT-TE set because it had a dent on the box and they were selling it for 20% off - since I'm opening it anyway I really didn't care about the condition of the box.

I also picked up all four of the new SW:TFA Lego Minifigure Key Chains and the Eclipse Fighter set.

Diddly:
Picked up the LEGO TFA video game today, and got the FN-2187 minifig that came with the deluxe edition. I also got the Kylo Ren Shuttle polybag as a preorder bonus from Gamestop, along with a nifty poster of the box art.

With my luck, the Finn and Shuttle polybags will show up en masse at Target or something next week (they were the sole reason for me getting the game).

Diddly:
Was picking up some stuff at WM over the weekend and saw they had the First Order Snowspeeder on clearance for $29, so I grabbed one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version