I love the soft goods on that Aurra Sing, Finds - the pose is worthy of one of those 7" unleashed figs, and the red & metalic green look so very cool. And shiny.... oooooo, da shiiiiiiny....
er, srry- I totaly blame the allergy meds -'tis the season.
- very cool stuff & wonderful use of details & soft goods as always!Darth Nirvana
- thanks for the compliments - I don't get a chance to be on the computer often these days, so I don't post too much. But you can check out the May Group Project for a couple more customs that I've done recently - or Curto's Custom Alliance under the name "Top Cat" for a few older ones. I'm diggin' your Imperial Slave Ship crew - especially the Captain. Your use of the soft goods & those legs / boots is just plain cool. Outrider
- I love your ROTE work - the entire line (from RS on) is truly masterful. Master_Phruby
- Captain Lurch is fantastic. I'm a big fan of the leg
And the paint on the face looks crisp & clean. Slave Trader Baroness looks pretty cool too - very nice use of the Swan body & the arms are a great fit!Fritzkrieg
- that guy rocks! Perfect parts, great concept! I can't wait to see what you do with the poor soul on the other end of that whip... Jeff
- simple, elegant, nice work with the dry brush too. 20 minutes well spent, IMO The_Tin_Man
- again, nice, simple, and works great - and I love the one-armed Wookie! I'dleave him as is, or add a bandaged stump