Here's my speculation:VOTC Stormie
- duh, everyone would grab it upSnowy
- once again, if it was a new sculpt, then it would sell fast. If it was not a new sculpt, it would pegwarm like crazy.TIE Pilot
- meh, I probably wouldn't buy it, but it would probably still sell.Rebel Fleet Trooper
- New sculpt or not, Rebels have a nack to pegwarm.Endor Rebel
- It would be a great figure, especially if they did what they did during the Saga line and made multiple head sculpt variants, but this time, make around 4-5 different heads instead of 2.Imperial Officer
- It might sell, but I wouldn't be too excited about it.Galactic Marine
- Who are we kidding? This would be the 3rd hardest figure to find all-time (behind Scorch and Cody, of course).SA Tac. Ops
- Once again, this would sell very fast. Even the other not-so-good mold was hard to find, so an SA mold would be almost impossible to score.Battle Droid
- those of you who have been begging for a decent battle droid repack, here's your chance (of course, Hasbro would never actually make this wave, so just keep dreaming) AOTC Clone
- just like the original release, it would be very hard to find in stores.Naboo Soldier
- just like with the Endor soldier, they should offer multiple head sculpt variants. If so, this would be a hot item. I would buy it.Super Battle Droid
- The old releases of the SBD pegwarmed in my area. I wouldn't expect a change.
In other words, this would be a dream wave!