1. It has appeared that after the Naboo wave of figures in the Saga Collection, the line will be done with. What about the rumored Yavin wave? Are those figures ever going to make it into plastic in the Saga Collection? If not, when will they be made?
2. As most people know, next year is the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars. What kind of figure line are you planning on creating to go along with that?
3. Many fans, including myself, are urging for you to make a super-articulated Mace Windu. If the hype is so high, and seeing how big of a part he has in the Star Wars prequels, why aren't you making this figure? Is there something that's keeping you from doing so?
4. There have been a lot of complaints about how none of the background characters are being made. Why is it that you put so many Darth Vaders, Han Solos, and Lukes on the market when they clearly don't sell? During a movie year, it is reasonable to make so many main characters because that is when the kids buy the toys. But lately, it is mostly collectors, not kids, that are buying the figures.
5. It has been hinted that you, the Hasbro™ company, are making an Expanded Universe line (the "hints" you give us are through the order pages of the Shadow Stormtrooper and the Kir Kanos exclusive 2-pack). Can you give us any more information at all about that line? For example, are all the figures going to be from the Crimson Empire comics?
6. If Quinlan Vos does not win the Fan's Choice poll, will you ever make him? It is obvious (at least to me) that many, many fans want Master Vos in figure-form. Do you have plans to make him?
7. Is an accurate, super-articulated Return of the Jedi Luke in Death Star outfit even on your to-do list? There are quite a few fans that are really, really, really wanting this figure made. I, too, am one of those people. Will it ever be made? Will it be included in next year's line?