Author Topic: Battle of Endor Wave  (Read 84434 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
Re: Battle of Endor Wave
« Reply #195 on: May 12, 2006, 08:58 PM »
Even better if they really stole the Marvel Legends build a figure: Build a blast apart Ewok!
A generic ewok with removable limbs, who would not want that! A perfect companion to that Endor At-At...splat! :D
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 13, 2006, 01:10 AM »
I love the Gunner,3PO & Chirpa.I would love Jerrjerrod but he's angry,why?If they change that I'll love that too.I hate the Emp.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Roton7

• Jedi Padawan
  • Roton, King of the Ozone
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 13, 2006, 12:34 PM »
I'll definitely get the Gunner.

I'm iffy on getting Moff and 3PO.
Yo is what yo is.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 15, 2006, 07:02 PM »
The figures I want to get from this wave are:
1. Death Star Gunner
2. C-3P0 (Ewok Village)
3. Chief Chirpa

DS Gunner looks great... Good sculpt and not too shabby on accesories either. C-3P0 is cool mainly 'cause he's packaged with a piece of the Ewok Village and I don't have a C-3P0 in my collection yet. Chirpa looks great in all areas except for accesories. While an Ewok battle staff is cool, it would have been cooler if they packed in:
- Ewok Drum Set from Endor Victory Accesory Set:

-Imperial E-11 Blaster Rifle (If you pause ROTJ you can see several Ewoks holding E-11s):

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 15, 2006, 09:10 PM »
IT looks like Jerjerrod also has a lean when put on the stand.  ::)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #200 on: May 15, 2006, 09:16 PM »
Imperial E-11 Blaster Rifle (If you pause ROTJ you can see several Ewoks holding E-11s):

That would be cool having those furry bastards wielding blasters.
Plus there's a chance for them to accidentally shoot themselves in the face.  :P

« Last Edit: May 15, 2006, 09:35 PM by jedijaybird »
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2006, 12:49 PM »
All of this Ewok bashing is making me uncomfortable.

I'm really excited to see this wave in stores, and I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe, some Ewok variants are leaked out sort of like the ROTS Wookies were. I'd definately make an effort to pick up as many variants  as I could.

It's great to finally see Chief Chirpa. My only complaint is that the color is pretty off, I think... and I agree that Hasbro could have packed in a couple more extras. The E-11 and a sling of rocks would have been cool accessories.

Moff Jerkeroff doesn't look anything like his movie counterpart, if you ask me. The likeness is completely off, and the expression is, too. I doubt I'll pick this one up, because while more Imperial Officers is great, I just can't really afford it at the moment. For its price tag, it could have used something more in the way of accessories, too.

I love the Death Star Gunner! I'd like to pick up a few, so that I can finally have a full squad manning my vintage Death Star station. I wonder if Hasbro would ever consider releasing a Death Star playset again? Or maybe even just a section of it with the ion guns...

C3PO with articulated knees? Woah! We've only been waiting for this for, what, over 10 years? About damned time! I love the throne, and you guys are right - it really does look like a vintage piece. I don't need any extra 3PO's, but I have to pick this up on principle.

Don't like the Palpatine... How many times has this thing been rehashed, anyway?

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 16, 2006, 01:05 PM »
We've seen 'death of... demise of...' figures in the past haven't we? I think Hasbro should start a whole new 'death of ewok line'. Seeing this new Ewok in this line makes me yawn. Yes it's yet another cool, highly detailed, living Ewok. How about some dead or dying ones though ;D? This way we can delight in acting out the death scenes of the little bastards :)!

Some ideas could be  'exploding from ATST laser cannon fire Ewok'. Dragging along forest Ewok would be cool(rope included-you would have to buy at least 10=more $ for Hasblo). Crashing death glider Ewok with fiery/smoking wing! Lastly, my fav.-ATST stepped/ pancaked Ewok!

If it needs to be moved then NP I just thought it was relevant considering another healthy Ewok is released in this wave. 

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
« Reply #203 on: May 16, 2006, 04:44 PM »
lying dead on ground with blaster smoke rising ewok :P
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #204 on: May 18, 2006, 02:04 AM »
Ya know, I'd like a single-piece "dead" character packed in with any army builder as an accessory.  it'd beat the hell out of a stand and mini-holo figure that isn't a mini-holo from the movies...

A lump of Ewok with a little "smoke" bit coming off its body is kind of funny really...  pack that in with the Chirpa figure and that'd be realy cool though I like the Chirpa figure anyway...  The gear looks acceptable to me for him...  The knife w/scabard (looks functional to me actually), the cane/club, and the headdress...  For Chirpa I'm ok with that.

What we need for Ewoks though, more than anything, is a 4-pack of the Teebo figure with multiple styled headdresses.  All 4 woks painted uniquely, and pack-in bows/quivers, spears, clubs, and maybe a sling or something.  I have plenty 'o E-11's to hand out to them too myself though.  That's a mix/match 4-pack of Ewok Warrior Goodness I'd buy in some bulk.  Just swap headdresses and you'd have a number of combinations you could go with on them...  I love Ewok figures though, so the more the merrier to me.

Jerjerrod still sucks...  Though I can honestly say I DON'T want a Tarkin head swap.  I want an all-new Tarkin at some point, and would love if he had his little office chair.  He needs a new figure though, its own sculpt...  He's a tiny guy.

This is a good wave to look forward to though overall.  That Gunner and Ewok make it worth hunting down early IMO.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Ook

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: May 18, 2006, 02:13 AM »
While an Ewok battle staff is cool, it would have been cooler if they packed in:
- Ewok Drum Set from Endor Victory Accesory Set:

I love that piece. :D

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: May 18, 2006, 04:12 PM »
[

Sgt. Ewok And The Imperial Helmet Club Band.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2006, 11:35 PM »

Suck it up.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #208 on: May 20, 2006, 09:33 AM »

Suck it up.

I may be half your height, but you've got at least 50 years on me.

Regarding the Endor wave... has anyone seen any pics of the DST without the chest place? I'm trying to find a pic of that, but I'm not having any luck.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: May 20, 2006, 10:01 PM »
I may be half your height, but you've got at least 50 years on me.

Half my height, twice my weight.  Little round fuzzball is what I think of you as. :-*
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.