Author Topic: Battle of Endor Wave  (Read 83912 times)

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Battle of Endor Wave
« Reply #480 on: September 17, 2006, 09:11 PM »
Alright, it's official, Target is behind on this wave. Aside for the scan reports, this wave hasn't really hit Target and now the next wave is out at WM. I wonder what's going on.

It does seem strange Target was whooping WallyWorld for the first few waves this year but they have fallen behind all of sudden. I have seen Endor several times at my local Target now. Endornever seemed to hit very heavily here. It seemed to be overshadowed by the Greatest Pegwarmers.
"This is the way."

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 22, 2006, 09:38 PM »
I really hope WM is like this for the rest of this year & next year. I never go to Target because the good Target is too far from me.
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 28, 2006, 06:36 PM »
For those of you who are into DK's line of reference books, you may have noticed an interesting tidbit on the caucasian Endor Rebel Trooper who is part of the Battle of Endor wave (pt2).  He's got a name!  According to the book, this trooper isn't just a trooper, he's a flag officer by the name of General Cracken (sp?).  You can get that info from the newly released Complete Visual Dictionary which is in stores now.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 28, 2006, 07:55 PM »
Wow, they're even naming characters who appeared in deleted scenes now! ;)
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 6, 2006, 09:40 AM »
Although one of my local Targets have reported to get the initial Endor wave in, once, all of the others seem to be getting the revison case with ROTS figs and only 3 Endor figs.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 6, 2006, 10:15 AM »
The Target nearest me never got any of the Endor wave cases in, even during their sale a week or two ago.  Luckily, Toys R Us and both Wal-Marts got multiple shipments of the wave (sadly they're the only Saga figures on the shelves 99% of the time when I go in; I'll be seeing Jerjerrods and Palpatines in my nightmares for years to come, I fear) because Target is so busy getting one case after another of the Greatest Baffle assortment (or the "Land of a Thousand Threepios" assortment) that they can't get regular Saga product on the pegs.

They did, however, get one case of the refresh wave with the earlier Saga figures (Scorch, Utapau Clone, AT-AT Driver) with the DSG an Threepio included, but outside of that, Endor never touched their Palpatine/Threepio/Padme/R2-D2 infested pegs.   :-\

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #486 on: October 9, 2006, 04:06 PM »
Endor, like Naboo figs, are still scarce around me...  The initial Endor figs are starting to pile up, most noteably Jerjerrod is pegwarming at many locations.  The Endor Rebels are a PAIN to find though for someone who actually was looking forward to them.

The first Endor figures though are starting to sit some, except Chirpa is moving fast...  3PO is sitting slightly, Jerjerrod and Palpy a lot, and the DSG comes in and sits one or two here and there but I think he's still selling steadily.  Just easy to find now, thank goodness. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 9, 2006, 04:55 PM »
Our local WM has recently gotten those cardboard "holders" (to be set on endcaps) full of the Greatest Battles figures as well as the initial Endor wave.  There seems to be plenty of 3POs, Emperors and Jerjerrods.  I was tempted to pick up some more Gunners, and might still do that if they're still around.  It does seem like Chirpa has been selling pretty good though, I definitely see the least of him out of the wave.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 10, 2006, 11:18 PM »
oh gb and h+v, how I hate you so! You have prevented me from getting any new Wave 6 stuff, and with Wave 7 out now and me being an obssesive completist, i am sure to get migraines and mental fits everytime i go to target for a long time to come, because between lushros and gb figs, no new stuff is comin to my area anytime soon :'(
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!