Author Topic: EpIII Greatest Battles Collection  (Read 22761 times)

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2006, 05:04 PM »
I just love the packaging!   ;D

Speaking of Gree - how cool would a VTSC version be? 

Bly and Gree were my favorite repaints from the ROTS line - matter of fact, they were two of my favorites from the entire line - rehash or not.

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2006, 05:09 PM »
Dumb, thanks Hasbro for the easy decision and not numbering these concurrent with The Saga Collection.

Offline Matt R.

• Jedi Padawan
  • I got nothing
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2006, 02:28 AM »
I hope they change it up a little like change the tactials ops trooper to a painted SA Clone with 501st Colors.  they change the Pilot, they showed the original pilot at Toy Fair, but changed it to the Black Pilot color. I hope there is a Wave 3 with the following that believe will be.

Wookie Heavy Gunner
Clone Commander (Red or Green)
Tarfful
Holo Plo Koon
Zett Jusksaa
Holo Aayla
Bly
Gree

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2006, 04:27 AM »
I actually wouldn't mind the Utapau Warrior being repacked either, since I never got him.  But there's zero chance of that, so just give me Holo Plo and I'll be happy.

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2006, 08:35 AM »
I do not know, they have resurrected some real junk for the greatest hits thing, you never know.
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2006, 10:52 AM »
If Hasbro was smart they would recolor the wookie warrior, r4, #41 trooper, to look different & repackage the evolutions anakin.
Pegs would be very clear then. I love that Wookie so I would definatly love to see him with a new paint scheme. I am cloned out got too many......
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Gatillo

• Jedi Padawan
  • I'm a llama! So what?!?
    • View Profile
    • Yes, I work on Antarctic bugs!!!
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2006, 04:26 PM »
What color would they recolor it?  They did one in 3 paint schemes and the other in 2. ???
You are never alone when there's a clone.

"Feel don't think"...and she slapped me right after I said it too.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2006, 08:26 PM »
It is true... and up for Pre-Order at EE

The perfect case ratio would be:
Tactical Ops Trooper x2
Blue Royal Guard x2
R4-G9 x2
Padme x1
Dooku x1
C-3P0 x1
Wookie x1
AT-TE Gunner x1
Kit Fisto x1

What Hasbro's case ratio will probably be:
C-3P0 x2
Padme x2
Dooku x2
Blue Royal Guard x1
AT-TE Gunner x1
Tactical Ops Trooper x1
Kit Fisto x1
Wookie x1
R4-G9 x1

R4 is the figure I want most outta this wave...

:P

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2006, 08:46 PM »
I still can't believe they're re-releasing pregnant Padme >:(  I could go to three stores and come home with no less than 20 in under an hour.  Greatest miss is a wee bit more like it. ::)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Clone Hunter

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Cybertronian Artifacts
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2006, 12:03 AM »
R4 is the figure I want most outta this wave...

:P

Me too, mostly because I need the holo projection. Funny I was just thinking of getting a pair of blue guards back.
My trade thread: http://www.jedidefender.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=10408.0
Email is your best bet to contact me.

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2006, 11:14 AM »
I still can't believe they're re-releasing pregnant Padme >:(  I could go to three stores and come home with no less than 20 in under an hour.  Greatest miss is a wee bit more like it. ::)

I know.  I thought Padme was this horrible seller for Hasbro and retailers were not wanting to take on anymore human, female characters.  Hence the reason for not making more Padmes being the poor seller that she is.  If that was true you would think they would put an SA red shocktrooper in the mix or Bly or some clonetrooper.  Nope it's pregnant Padme instead. 

Offline CloneF13Y35

• Jedi Padawan
  • I think I"m a CLone Now
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2006, 12:41 PM »
well to be honest, the only reason Ididn't get pregers padme was because i hoped they'd make a couple other versions too. this was the most boring outfit but probablythe best suited for an 'action figure'. all the other padme outfits in RotS were her in robes.  now I liked 'bedtime' padme, that outfit was hot, and I liked the outfit  she wore the next day - the blue robe with her hair all curley and such. as far as looks go, "I" thought those were  nice. but the figure would end up being a 'salt shaker' figure due to the robe. 
she had several nice figs from ep2, droid factory run and tatooine blue were ok, but arena 'butch' padme was terrible.
{{|///////Frank//}[================>
"I think I'm a Clone now"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes - I AM"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2006, 05:03 PM »
If Hasbro was smart they would recolor the wookie warrior, r4, #41 trooper, to look different & repackage the evolutions anakin.
Pegs would be very clear then. I love that Wookie so I would definatly love to see him with a new paint scheme. I am cloned out got too many......

We already got the preview wookiee in 2 paint schemes.  But I'm with you, wouldn't mind having a third.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2006, 10:07 PM »
What color would they recolor it?  They did one in 3 paint schemes and the other in 2. ???
How about a grey/white veteran color? I would not mind seeing this one in black. Its much preferable than the same old preview one again. Plus then can redeco the armor.

It would also be nice if they corrected Kit Fisto's green color. Its currently too light. Refernce the sideshow one. Then I may pick him up again.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Mitsukara

• Jedi Initiate
  • Casual/Poor Collector and Customizer
    • View Profile
EpIII Heroes
« Reply #44 on: May 1, 2006, 09:47 PM »
Wow, looks like the second group has some pretty good figures in it- glad to see them rereleasing 3PO, Padme, Kit Fisto, and Dooku. If only they'd had the sense to put Evolutions ROTS Anakin in the Coruscant wave instead of Anakin #2 (which I find a very appropriate name if you know the lingo which I'm conferring to "#2").

I'm in for these (if I find them of couse), unless I get them elsewhere first:

Chewbacca
Count Dooku
R4-G9 (maybe)
Wookie Warrior (maybe)

I'd be looking for Padme but I already bought one- it's a pretty decent figure but suffers from very Carkoon Wave-ish painting on the head, and her legs are sort of weird- it's like her legs aren't the same length or something almost.

C-3PO I'd look for even though I have because dupilicates, but I'd rather try to get a/some Endor C-3POs...

EDIT: by the way, when this thread is the most recently replied, why the heck does it say "Episode 3 Heroes &am" on the forum listing?? Anyone else notice this?
« Last Edit: May 1, 2006, 09:53 PM by Mitsukara »