Ok. I got the upper part of the mold made and casted my pieces. To make the upper mold, I removed the locking marbles and covered the entire surface with a lite coat of Vaseline. I mixed up the silicone and poured it in. I just barely lucked out because the torso was thickest piece to cast. The silicone barely covered it.
The first time thru I didn't mix A&B casting plastic in enough of the correct proportion so half the part came out a little mushie.
I re-casted them again. This time, I made sure A&B were well mixed together before I poured into the upper mold. Then I poured it into the bottom mold and waited a minute for the plastic to start set. Then I put both pieces together and locked them with the marble holes I made originally.
After waiting about a half hour, I opened the mold. As you can see the pieces are stuck together with extra plastic. I used strong scissors to cut the pieces the apart and sanded them with my dremel.
Here are the new casted pieces next to their original.
Now I've got to prime the pieces white. After than I will start removing the armor from the casted plastic with my dremel. The primed white will make it easier to see what I am cutting.