Thanks guys! Here are a few more:
To answer a few questions/comments:
1) The walls are styrofoam sheets coated in plaster of paris and sanded down lightly.
2) I agree the tables are a bit larger than they should be! I couldn't find plumbing caps a little smaller.
3) The lighting in the tables and above the bar are X-mas lights.
4) I didn't include figures whose sculpts I can't like, including Evazan and Wolfman. I am hoping to get another early bird Chewie to put in there, and the Praying Mantis.
5) There isn't an exterior unfortunately... seems like every dio I make is more of a miniature movie set as opposed to a playset, so there are a lot of exposed parts "off-camera"!