Trades and Sales > Feedback

Greg's (pka mister_palpatine) feedback

(1/12) > >>

Clone Hunter:
Overall feedback (02)

All went very well on both deals.

He sent when and what he was supposed to. All was in the condition he claimed. Thank you.

CloneCommander1:
Very good trader, easy communication, safe shipping, fantastic trade!  He sent me a nice free gift too.

roron corobb:
mister_palpatine is a great guy. I receive a some animated figure from him in great condition. Great trader with great communication and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would deal with him any time in the future. Thanks again mister_palpatine.
roron corobb

DaRk_ JeDi BeN:
excellent trader, all went very good, excellent comunication, easy to deal with, excellent packing, all of my items arrived as he described  I recommend him if you want a safe and good trade

roron corobb:
This is my second deal with mister_palpatine. Again I receive an animated Clonetrooper from him and with the last one as this trade he through in some extras. I don't really consider them extras in the since, because in both trades they were complete figures :o. Saga Snowtrooper with the first trade and animated Clone Commander with this trade :o. Very smooth and very cool deal. Great guy to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again mister_palpatine and if you need anything in the future let me know ;).
roron corobb

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version