Trades and Sales > Feedback

Greg's (pka mister_palpatine) feedback

(1/12) > >>

Clone Hunter:
Overall feedback (02)

All went very well on both deals.

He sent when and what he was supposed to. All was in the condition he claimed. Thank you.

Very good trader, easy communication, safe shipping, fantastic trade!  He sent me a nice free gift too.

roron corobb:
mister_palpatine is a great guy. I receive a some animated figure from him in great condition. Great trader with great communication and I would highly recommend him to anyone. I would deal with him any time in the future. Thanks again mister_palpatine.
roron corobb

DaRk_ JeDi BeN:
excellent trader, all went very good, excellent comunication, easy to deal with, excellent packing, all of my items arrived as he described  I recommend him if you want a safe and good trade

roron corobb:
This is my second deal with mister_palpatine. Again I receive an animated Clonetrooper from him and with the last one as this trade he through in some extras. I don't really consider them extras in the since, because in both trades they were complete figures :o. Saga Snowtrooper with the first trade and animated Clone Commander with this trade :o. Very smooth and very cool deal. Great guy to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thanks again mister_palpatine and if you need anything in the future let me know ;).
roron corobb

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version