Author Topic: Jedi Points? Your Prediction  (Read 12947 times)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Jedi Points on Ebay? Give me a break!
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2003, 07:20 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with it.  If people want to bid on points, let them.  I also have around 3000 points and need none of the things which Hasbro offered but if someone wants to buy or trade my points for a  figure I'm missing I'd be all for it!  I'd get a free figure (which is all I ever wanted anyways) and they'd get a few thousand more points.

As mentioned above...Hasbro is the one who should shoulder all the anger with this useless promotion. :P
Beth

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2003, 11:29 AM »
Hey I have some plastic ties used to tie figures and vehicles into the box to sell...do you think I could get $100 for 100???!!!! ;D

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2003, 11:54 AM »
I really dont mind the fact that people are selling these.  The part that bothers me is the price for some of these.  I know its a free country and you can sell things for whatever price you like but to me the price is much too high. Like I stated earlier, you can buy most of those figs for $50 or $100.  Why bother paying that much for points?

obi_robz

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2003, 05:22 PM »
At least you guys have a chance of getting something…the UK has been excluded (again).

Anyone from the US want to buy my 3000+ points? ;)

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #64 on: July 25, 2003, 01:56 AM »
Yea, I'm not cutting out any points for this Ebay stuff. I think whoever thought this up should crash in Lucas' private jet, directly into Ewok Lake... I've said that before, now that I think of it.

Offline Jim

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Jedi Points Whats the Latest?
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2003, 10:12 AM »
Any idea when Hasbro is going to start giving more info out on these?  Dates, Products offered, rules and regulations?  To make this fair and to avoid the pitfalls, you should have to send in your points to register.  This will eliminate people cheating which everyone knows is going to happen.  Thoughts?

Offline SiteC

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • SiteC's Figure Collection Page
Re: Jedi Points Whats the Latest?
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2003, 10:48 AM »
No, no sending in points pre-auction.  That way if you lose the auction, you have no points for the next round and your f-ed