Author Topic: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=8/10 10th RAD,Vos's Troops,Airborne Shocktrooper&Commando  (Read 52386 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=Updated 2/24 Jedi Master Bii-Trow
« Reply #60 on: February 24, 2007, 08:22 PM »
 :o :o :o ;D VERY NICE!! I likeit!!!! ;)
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline Siths Herald

• Jedi Padawan
  • Sith Happens.
    • View Profile
    • The Minnesota Force
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2007, 09:19 AM »
Very nice work!!  I really appreciate the way you weather your customs without overdoing it.  Can you give us a recipe for this last one?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 08:52 AM by Siths Herald »
The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2007, 11:46 AM »
bii-trow- ;D now that's awesome.  I thought of doing something like this with one of Nabrun's species.  This is an awesome custom, any chance of getting a side shot to see how you dremeled this?  Dark Vos, modified arms, is really great.  Better articulation = better figure  ;).  The only thing I'd change on him would be to give him some Tusken Raider hands, just because they're wrapped as well and would blend in better with the forearm wraps. 
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2007, 01:32 PM »
Jedi Master Thondi Bii-Trow- Is by far one of the best Jedi customs I've seen. Very original idea. Great job!
I remember my dream now.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2007, 02:08 PM »
Very awesome, they look great. The four arms do not look forced.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 2, 2007, 12:45 AM »
thanks alot for the comments and feedback everyone, i appriciate it!

this update is just a revamp on one of my older customs. i changed the waist, the gloves, the position of the holsters, and gave him the regular mando helmet. feedback and comments are very welcome and i always appriciate hearing what you guys think! :)

=Thaydak Starkiller=(version 1)

=Thaydak Starkiller=(version 2)

=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline roron corobb

• Jedi Padawan
  • May the Force be with You
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=Updated 4/1 Thaydak Starkiller version 2
« Reply #66 on: April 2, 2007, 02:15 AM »
Would love to know the parts used for this one. With some minor changes to the Royal Guard helmet, he would look very much like the Game. Plus I think I like that version better, but both are cool.
roron corobb
I'm one of the most well-regarded Ithorian Jedi Masters, having trained as Yarael Poof's Padawan. Roron Corobb
my feedback link

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=Updated 4/1 Thaydak Starkiller version 2
« Reply #67 on: April 2, 2007, 10:56 PM »
thanks for your comments roron, heres the recipe...

head-bbi ww2 paratrooper
torso, pelvis & arms-rots count dooku
gloves-votc xwing luke skywalker
waist-votc boba fett w/added holsters
upper legs-rots clone piolt
lower legs-rots SA #41 clone trooper
chest armor-saga2 dsg gunner
shoulder armor-saga/aotc clone trooper w/speeder bike
helmet-saga/aotc jango fett

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is another updater...

=Braz Kirez= Rebel Fighter/former Jedi Knight("order 66" survivor)

Braz was a Jedi Knight at the fall of the Republic. He was on a Repubic Gunship, full of Clone Trooper when "Order 66" was given. The Clone Commander on the Gunship tried to make quick work of him, pointing a blaster at the back of his head, but it didn't go as planned. Braz, getting a small force tremor that somthing wasn't right avoided the blast. He fought with all his skills and force ability to hold off the Clone Troopers, but with all the fighting in such close quarters, the gunship was damaged and crippled, crashing to a canyon floor. The crash killed every last trooper and nearly killed Braz as well. He SLummperd out of the crash and made his way to a downed V-Wing fighter, who's pilot was KIA. The Starfighter was operational and Braz made his way off planet. he went into a Jedi healing trans and flaoted the galaxy for 8 days. After he was well he made his way to Tatooine. There he met up with an old Quarren friend who filled him in on the recent rumors and holovid broadcasts. Always a man of action, Braz quickly utilized his resources, contacting others who resist the New Empire. He and his amll group of rebel friends prepare, plotting, arming themselves and organizing other resitance groups, so that they may stike back at the new evil empire when the time is right.....

=Braz Kirez= Rebel Fighter/former Jedi Knight

-all of his gear is removable, including a backpack with real adjustable straps.
=jEdIsTyLe=
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
 :o :o 8)Awesome Jedistyle!! I flipped through your earlier stuff is really cool too!.I love the jedi the others were cool too,There's  something I like about jedi though ;D Great Job! Can't wait to see more 8)

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
thanks alot deanna, i appriciate your feedback! :)

hey everyone, hope your all doing good. it's been a little bit since my last custom figure update, i've been really concentrating on UGP buildings. here is a small update. i don't often do existing charecters, but this is one of my favorite jedi and i have yet to be completley satisfied with any version realeased yet, so heres my version of seasee tiin. i had a hard time matching the paint job on the head i chose, i may go back and give it another try, but here it is. as always comments, suggestions and feedback is appriciated! :) 

=Jedi Master Seasee Tiin=

recipe:
head, lower arms and SG skirt-CW seasee tiin
torso, upper arms, belt and legs- ROTS seasee tiin
lightsaber-random
=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=Updated 4/22 Seasee Tiin
« Reply #70 on: April 28, 2007, 09:18 PM »
hey eveyone, hope your all good. here's an update. i've had a couple of them done for a bit and just haven't posted pics yet. as always your comments and feedback are greatly appriciated.....

=Ithorian Merchant=

=Antra Ulor=(bar tender/waitress for the dio-story i'm working on)

=Mandolorian=(for a group of Mando's i'm putting together)

=Leagacy Era Human Male Jedi Knight=(just another shot at a stripped tunic)

=Imperial Crew Chief=

Imperial Crew Chiefs are trained and qualified to maintain and operate nearly every vehicle or starfighter in the Imperial arsenal. They are commonly used as door and tail gunners in AT-AT's and Imperial Drop Ship's for ground troops. They are armed with light weapons and advanced helmets that give technical read outs and specs of all Imperial craft and supply a direct link to whatever vehilce the wearer's in and that vehicles status. A little seen but very intrical part of Imperial operations, Imperial Crew Chiefs are needed in all Imperial Operations.

=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=4/28 Big update...
« Reply #71 on: April 28, 2007, 11:32 PM »
 8) Wow!! those are cool !! and nice Jedi too! ;D

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 1, 2007, 04:02 PM »
Copied from Yak -

Imperial Crew Chief - I totally LOVE this design... I am going to have to copy this. The brown fatigues really work well with the white armor. Very, very nice design and execution.

Male Jedi Knight - Cool design and some really good painting. The stripes had to be a pain in the arse to paint like that... really creative though and well done. The only thing I don't like is the hair... I guess seeing a "Rykrof Enloe" head with that hair to me is a little different; maybe I'm biased. 

Mandolorian - Cool stuff, I like the painting as always. He might need some shoulder armor to look a little more tough, but still a nice figure. He looks like he'd be fast and agile.

Antra Ulor - Very good and creative. Her neck might be a bit long... but that's ok. I really, really like this custom. It's always nice to see more ladies made and this one looks fantastic. I really like the parts used with the POTC torso and the paint scheme on this one is great.

Ithorian Merchant - My favorite of the bunch. I just love Ithorians and you are so good at painting them. The gauntlets are a nice touch.

:P

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 1, 2007, 07:07 PM »
...............................  Sorry I was following Chewie's bouncing jugs. :P

Love the coloring on the Ithorian, is he an elder or just his skin tone?

Antra I like, but have to agree the neck is a little long and the eyebrows the way they are looks like she just got shot in the ass.

Reeeeeaaally dig the crew cheif.  Do you have any problems with paint chipping?  and the legs straps are awesome I gotta try that.

Padawan Rykrof? good looking Jedi, the stripes look good but might be too many, but it's still solid.  What part are the belt area from?

Love the Mando good paint scheme all around, Vader boots? blends in perfect.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 1, 2007, 09:24 PM »
I always knew Rykrof was strong in the force! ;)
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m