Author Topic: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=8/10 10th RAD,Vos's Troops,Airborne Shocktrooper&Commando  (Read 52422 times)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=5/11 A Wookie Cantina Owner
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2007, 12:10 AM »
I always enjoy the backround character customs.Great job on the bartender!
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=5/11 A Wookie Cantina Owner
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2007, 04:36 PM »
thanks again deanna! :)

thanks for your guys feedback on my recent stuff. it's always greatly appriciated. here's a couple new ones and as usual feedback, suggestions and comments are welcome. thanks. :)

=Thug/Guard=

recipe:
head-gijoe spyrtroops overkill
torso & waist-potc(forgot his name)
arms-otc lobot
hands-potj stormtrooper
legs-evo darth maul
helmet-rots nemodian warrior
weapons-various lines figures

=Mazer Tnikill=Mandolorian Warrior/Bounty Hunter

Mazer is on of few Mandolorians left wandering the Galaxy. He takes security jobs and Bounty's here and there andhas even been know to smuggle from time to time. He prefers solitude from the general population, as he belives all other sentients are inferior to Mandolorians. Mazer follows rumors of other Mandolorians through out the Galaxy, though he reguards Boba Fett as an abomination and disrespect to  the great Jango Fett, trying to rebuild the Mandolorian civilization and honor and take back what is thiers by right. As every Mando, Mazer is an extremly dangerous man and all sentients are wise to steer clear of him.....

recipe:
lower arms & hands-saga2 sandtrooper
rob-tac MC concept boba fett
jetpack-saga/aotc young boba fett
blaster-maurader cast

(thanks to tenike1 for the extra MCfett)

=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=5/14 A Mandolorian & a Thug
« Reply #92 on: May 15, 2007, 08:41 AM »
WOWZERS!

I LOVE these 2!

=Thug/Guard= -  I really dig this use of the Overkill head - looks perfect with this concept! Also to be dug instantly: there is such a great mix of parts here that the original donors (with the exception of the torso, and maybe the hands) are stricken from my mind as I look at the figure as a whole. Awesome!  Only thing I might suggest is more weathering on the helmet. It seems to stand apart from the rest of the figure with it's lack of your signature paint-apps.

=Mazer Tnikill= - What an absolutely beautiful use of this already beautiful figure! The colors which you've chosen work very well together. The use of the Sandtrooper arms is nicely subtle, and works seamlessly. But my absolute favorite things on this Mando are the details! The white belt w/ black pouches, the white parts on the feet, the yellow pouches, the buckle on the leg pocket, the badge-type pieces on the chest, etc, etc, etc. Freakin' fantastic man! 8)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2007, 03:39 PM »
Those are Cool too! Great job on them both!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2007, 09:11 PM »
Those are some sharp looki9ng fan-fic guys there Style, I like them both...

-Mandalorian...  Incredible paintjob, really setting him apart from Boba.  It was tough to tell the parts you used, but I thought that was a McFett.  Some people have to be wetting themselves since it's been such a hoarded figure. :)  The paint's incredible though, and great weathering to give the wear/tear of use look to your figure.  The Marauder Inc. gun is great to spice it up and separate it from Hasbro's weaponry as well, and the pack gives the figure enough of a different look from Boba as well.  Just a genearlly great use of parts for a unique look, and a paintjob that masks everything very well.

-Guard/Thug...  The Overkill Head is pretty cool looking on this guy and I didn't recognize that at all.  I thought you maybe sculpted a mask over the Y-Wing Pilot head from the Cinema Scene.  The way the Neimoidian Helmet covers it is perfect though, very cool...  Articulation looks pretty good on this one too.  Maul's legs are great for that baggy look that Jabba's Guards had on their clothing...  Again it's another great use of colors as well.  The washes give a worn look while the red of the shirt looks very SW-ish. 

Some of those POTC figures are just the ideal for a figure like this due to their armor and such as well.  Fine work on both figures, thanks for sharing man.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 7, 2007, 06:55 PM »
thanks alot for all your great comments and suggestions everyone. i definetley appriciate it!
here is a small update. i figure it's time to use those imperial commando helmets i bought from GTG. so here's the first and as always you comments feedback and suggestion are appriciated.

=Imperial Commando Captain Argos=

(heres one to show the rifle holster on his assult pack)

=jEdIsTyLe=
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=6/7 A Imperial Commando Argos
« Reply #96 on: June 8, 2007, 11:37 PM »
Now your talking. That is a freaky look'n stormtrooper. He would sure scare me if I can across him.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 9, 2007, 09:53 AM »
 ;D 8) MOST COOL Jedistyle!! :)

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2007, 02:56 PM »
thanks for the feedback Paul & Deanna! i appriciate it.....

here's a small update with a couple droids that were in the last issue in my PN. as always any omments, feedback or suggestions are very welcome. :)

=U7-B3=(Astromech Droid)

=ASP-5=(Labor Droid)
=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
Re: =JeDiStYlE's CuStOm's=6/14 A Couple Droids
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2007, 03:22 PM »
WOW!! Jedistyle most impressive when actually you can make a Asp- droid look good :D

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2007, 04:59 PM »
Definately. That is the way the ASP droid should have looked from the beginning. I'm not much on the orange R5 though. Maybe if the orange was toned down a little?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 2, 2007, 11:42 PM »
thanks for the comments and support! :)

here's a little update. this is another thats been finished nd sitting onthe shelf for a bit. as always i appriciate any comments, suggestions or feedback. :)

=Korto Vos= Under Cover Jedi Quinlan Vos

(i tried to get as accurate as possible with his armor and what not. i know the boots aren't accurate, but the vos legs as im sure you know don't have articulations, so i just went with these.)
=jEdIsTyLe=

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 3, 2007, 03:18 PM »
 8)Cool! I like it! Alot better than the comic pack I'm afraid :P

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 3, 2007, 10:57 PM »
I just corobbed my pants!!!!

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 4, 2007, 12:57 AM »
thanks a bunch everyone. i really appricaite the support and feedback!

it's been a while since i updated here, so heres an update! as always any comments, suggestins or feedback are greatly welcome and appriciated! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

=Imperial Commando Cpt. Cody, IC-349=

After the formation of the Empire the Clone Army was reorganized and put under direct command of Non-Clone Imperial Officers. With no need of the specialized Clone Commanders they were reassigned to other commands and detachments. Commander Cody, former Commander of the 212th regiment, volenteered to lead a sqaud of new Imperial Commandos consisting of almost all Non-Clones, since most of the Republic Commandos where lost in the CloneWars. Though many of the Non-Clone Troopers dislike Clones, Cody's squad quickly found that his combat experience made him an outstanding teacher and leader, despite the fact that he was grown in a jar. The sqaud is now one of the top Special Ops unit's in the Imperial Arsenal and Cody is highly regarded and respected by both Officers and Troopers alike.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Imperial Commando Sgt. Vach, IC-250=

Originaly an officer aboard a Battle Cruiser during the CloneWars, Sgt. Vach was quick to volenteer for the most gruling training and assignments. This quickly lead him to volenteer for Commando training after the formation of the Empire. Vach is a hard edged, grity soldier that actually enjoys a good fire fight. He's as hard on his Troopers as he is on the enemy, which is on of the reasoans his squad is one of the top Special Ops unit's the Empire has. He didn't much care for Clones, but has learned alot from his Squad Leader Cpt. Cody and has a great respect for him after seeinghim prove his worth time and time again in battle. Vach follows Cody's orders without hesitation and is the driving force of the squad on every mission.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Imperial Commando Cpl. Sagen, IC-113=

Sagen is a loner. He prefers to work alone, which is why he volenteered to leave the regular Stormtrooper ranks and join the Imperial Commandos. He is a dead-eye shot and serves as the teams sniper. Sagen can cover his team from seemingly impossible distances with percision accuracy. Despite his disgruntal attitude, Sagen great respects both Cody and Vach and never questions thier missions or orders. Weather it be on a mountain top with a high powered blaster rifle or raiding a complex full of enemie's, Sagen is definetley one of the most dangerous men in the squad and the Empire.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Imperial Commando Cpl. Olonj, IC-310=

Olonj is an electronics and explosives genius. He can take any junk heap and turn it into a device that can turn the tide of a battle. He serves as the squads communications man and explosives expert. Olonj carries a high powered commo pack that allows him to call for reinforcments or airstrikes from any where no matter how deep in a complex or jungle the sqaud might be. He is a quick thinker and a tough trooper who ecxelled in Stormtrooper trainging and was offered the oppurtunity to try out for the Imperial Commandos. He has learned alot from his sqaud mates and be the saving member of the sqaud on more than one mission. Olonj contribution to the teams is invalubale..........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
=Imperial Commando Kilo Sqaud=
=jEdIsTyLe=