Author Topic: How Long Will Hasbro Make 3 3/4"  (Read 5485 times)

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
Re: How Long Will Hasbro Make 3 3/4"
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2003, 08:22 PM »
I wouldn't mind something like Marvel Legends type SW figures  - in addition to the small scale line.  I like the Unleashed figures but Hasbro would have lots of success if they 'unleashed' a six inch vader with 30 points of articulation.   ;D

Offline Dimetrodon

• Jedi Padawan
  • Gort
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2003, 09:41 PM »
I wouldn't mind something like Marvel Legends type SW figures  - in addition to the small scale line.

OH YES!

who wouldn't want a cloth caped boba fett with over 30 points of articulation? yeh? yeh? of course you would. hehe

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2003, 02:34 AM »
I would too.  I wasn't too thrilled about the 6" POTJ Mega Figures (Obi Wan, Maul, Destroyer Droid), but this would be a very cool idea!

:P

Offline Jedirhino

• Jedi Initiate
  • The party's over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2003, 09:25 AM »
Yeah, the 6" line kinda sucked!! I think that they tried to make Obi Wan way too buff like the 1995 POTF2 figs

Offline Simdog

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 1, 2003, 01:20 PM »
I can't see the line lasting longer than the end of 2006.  As alot of you have stated, the distribution and lack of ordering sucks now and this is in between movies.  Whats going to happen when there are no movies left?  I don't think an Ultimate Extendition Edition of the entire saga could save the line after 2006.  It may extend it about a year but thats it.  By 2007, Hasbro will have SW on hold.

Offline krisvds

• Jedi Initiate
  • VLPS
    • View Profile
    • VLPS
« Reply #20 on: June 1, 2003, 03:43 PM »
I wouldn't mind something like Marvel Legends type SW figures  - in addition to the small scale line.  I like the Unleashed figures but Hasbro would have lots of success if they 'unleashed' a six inch vader with 30 points of articulation.   ;D

OH YEAH !!!!!!  ;D

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #21 on: June 1, 2003, 03:48 PM »

Yeah baby!  Now you got me drooling all over myself!   :P
dustrho