Author Topic: 30AC Star Wars Comic Packs  (Read 263120 times)

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Star Wars Comic Packs
« Reply #495 on: June 6, 2007, 11:23 AM »
I found the Obi-Arc Trooper pack yesterday. And I think it is a good set.  I thought the QUinlan Vos one would be the hardest to find, but I saw tons of those the last week or two.

To answer JangoTat's question, I didnt have any problem with the helmet or switching the heads of Obi-Wan.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 6, 2007, 07:35 PM »
I found the Obi-Arc Trooper pack yesterday. And I think it is a good set.  I thought the QUinlan Vos one would be the hardest to find, but I saw tons of those the last week or two.

To answer JangoTat's question, I didnt have any problem with the helmet or switching the heads of Obi-Wan.

damn...must be mine then. well i will probably get another set anyways.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 6, 2007, 08:44 PM »
I saw a ton of these at TRU tonight.  At least six pegs full of all six different packs.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #498 on: June 6, 2007, 10:48 PM »
The Obi/ARC pack's pretty hit and miss around here but I've managed to get a few...  Great set, just all around.

The other two sets are pretty common in general so I'm waiting for a 2nd Villie/Vos set for customs...  The Obi/ARC is just not an easy thing to find.  I see one here, one there, but it always sells pretty fast it seems.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: July 6, 2007, 06:53 PM »
The otheR Site has images of Wave 3.

ASharad and Dark Woman look terrific and very accurate, but Dark Woman doesnt look like she has knee articulation, which could be a problem for some people.

I still dont get what the Vader and Leia pack is, so its a definite pass for me.

And Luke and Mara Jade look super, but Mara's headsculpt is kinda odd.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: July 7, 2007, 12:54 AM »
For some reason I'm not feeling Wave 3. There's something about each set that looks/feels off to me. I'll wait until I see better pics or see them in person.
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: July 7, 2007, 09:35 AM »
I'm starting to worry, if from here on out, wether or not these are going to be a little tougher to come by. Seems the pegs are crammed full everywhere I go.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: July 8, 2007, 12:18 PM »
I'm starting to worry, if from here on out, wether or not these are going to be a little tougher to come by. Seems the pegs are crammed full everywhere I go.

Around here, the first wave has pretty much disappeared except for the Tarkin/Stormtrooper pack, and Vos/Grahk is the only pack from wave 2 that sits around.  Target seems to be restocking them fairly regularly, as I've seen two ARC/Kenobi packs there in the last week, along with more Han/Chewie and Luke/Artoo packs, but I think that, outside of the ARC/Kenobi pack, wave 2 has reached saturation point.  Given the performance of the Vos/Grahk pack, I have a feeling that when wave 3 finally hits, this Dark Woman (Worst.  Star Wars. Name. EVER.) will be making Endor Threepio and Jerjerrod jealous. :)

Speaking of, while I'm suitably interested in the Tusken Jedi guy, Dark Woman doesn't interest me in the slightest.  Any customizers out there want to work out a deal when these finally hit for her?

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: July 8, 2007, 10:36 PM »
Is the Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos pack going to be sold in stores? I was looking for one online and Entertainment Earth says that Wave 3 Revision 1 has 3x Jax/Kanos. If so, fantastic since I never got one due to the price. Anyone know the scoop on this?
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: July 9, 2007, 12:06 AM »
The Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos pack is going to be sold in stores. Which sucks for those who purchased it for the 20 dollar price.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #505 on: July 9, 2007, 01:50 AM »
For my neck of the woods it's like most seem to have encountered.  The Wave 2 sets are readily available except Obi/ARC which is really impossible to find despite the massive quantities of Wave 2 out on the pegs.  It's really just shocking how many Obi/ARC sets have had to have sold through just by the number of Vos/Villie sets I see on the wall there.

But really Wave 2 and many Wave 1 (reshipments?) are hanging around here...  I'd like a customizing set of Vos/Villie for sure, and wouldn't mind getting Luke/R2 for the R2 as a "generic" odd paintjob astromech, but I think I may wait on them...  Though at $10 I may just buy.  It's not a bad price.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: July 9, 2007, 09:17 AM »
The Carnor Jax/Kir Kanos pack is going to be sold in stores. Which sucks for those who purchased it for the 20 dollar price.

Wow, that does suck. :( Guess it's no longer a big seller.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: July 9, 2007, 08:08 PM »

YES! Im so glad I waited!  ;D Although, yes, Im sure it does suck for anyone who bought it for twenty... :-\
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: July 9, 2007, 08:10 PM »
and i was thinking of paying the $30 for this one a week ago...guess ill just have to wait for a bit now :D
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 9, 2007, 10:51 PM »
Can't wait for the Kanos/Jax CE pack to see rerelease. Also the Mara/Luke pack looks even better in hi rez.