Author Topic: UGP Custom Figures and Vehicles thread.  (Read 97465 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: UGP Custom Figures and Vehicles thread.
« Reply #330 on: April 20, 2007, 12:15 PM »
Just a friendly reminder, we have

10 days left!

to get your figures done. I've already received packages from Diego_bah, Chewie and Fritz. Feel free to start sending them now. PM me for address. I don't want to be receiving things the night before C4. That would be bad and probably will guarntee that the item doesn't make it into the dio.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: April 20, 2007, 12:32 PM »
I feel obligated to ask, we all have different styles and whatnot, but how are we going to make sure we all get back what we put in? Aside from the obvious security risk etc etc.

I'm labeling my customs just to be safe ( small mark on the bottoms of their feet. :) ) and I'm curious of how we're making sure.

I'll be able to bring mine back home on the flight home.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: April 20, 2007, 12:48 PM »
What I would do is take pics of everything and post them in the forums, and label the bottom of the figure's feet with your initials if you want them back.  Also if you're not attending and want something back, you'll need to give Phruby money up front so he can mail it - he's also going to need to know what needs to be sent back IN ADVANCE - he's not going to be able to haul everything back home from the project.

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: April 20, 2007, 01:58 PM »
Keep in mind your shipping times. I ship from South FL, so my packages have been taking about seven days to arrive. Another thing that I have been doing to keep track of the customs I'm sending is to make visual packing slips. I PM one to Phruby and keep a copy for my records. Any building I make I really don't want back. Do what ever you like with the buildings I send. For the record I want the Rykrof and the other similiar styled Commando I made sent to Chewie. Here's a pic of the two rebels I'm talking about.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: April 20, 2007, 10:45 PM »
Ok this figure is not actually going to be in the UGP Dio, but it is being auctioned off to help sponsor the project. The final sale price of this figure will be donated to the UGP.
LMK what you think. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Sandtrooper Corpse

Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: April 22, 2007, 08:21 PM »
Here are a couple of my latest additions to the UGP.
LMK what you think of my ladies.

Arm Candy

Twi Lek Princess

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: April 22, 2007, 08:32 PM »
Here is another Denizen of the UGP. LMK what you think.

Big john is a Veteran of the Clone Wars, having been on Jabiim when the Republic abandoned he and his men he has no love for the Empire. Big John runs a small pub and loves to tell his war stories to thirsty customers.

Big John

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: April 22, 2007, 08:42 PM »
Here is another UGP Denizen. That X-files fetal Alien head has been kicking around in my fodder bin for years, I finaly found some use for it. LMK what you think.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: April 22, 2007, 09:09 PM »
Here is another Original Alien Design I created for the UGP. When I saw the Schleich mercat I could not resist making a Star Wars custom out of it. LMK what you think. I know all the Jedi have already been chosen for the project. I just could no resist giving him a Jedi Backstory. He'd blend in pretty well as another traveler.

Phef a Mearkatian, was a promissing young knight in the Jedi Order when Order 66 devistated their ranks. Finding himself alone now in the Galaxy Phef travels from system to system in search of surving members of his Jedi bretheran. Diguised as a traveler this unsuspecting being has remained undetected for years. Small size and puppylike cutness betray the dexterous warrior underneath this visage.

Phef

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: April 22, 2007, 10:23 PM »
Damn Fritz.  Those are sweet.  You are single handedly filling up the UGP.  Keep 'em cranking!

Offline Famine

• Noderator
  • Jedi Master
  • Who watches The Famine?
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: April 22, 2007, 11:50 PM »
Singlehandedly keep them cranking? Brent, you've got a dirty mouth.

I'll have a fair sized update coming soon, sorry for the delay guys!

Also, Fritz, that X-Files alien creeps me the hell out.

Kevin
The picture kept, will remind me...

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: April 23, 2007, 01:11 AM »
wow fritz, your a one man assembly line!

arm candy- very cool. i really like the color you used on her garbs, what sort of paint is that? that is a good use of the scarlet gijoe had also.

twilek princess- you know i have that exact same figure sitting waiting to be painted. same head and everything. cool choice.

big john- now this one is awsome. i totaly buy this as a bartender, great work on this guy. if you ever want to part with this guy let me know, he really has charecter!

x files alien- nice break away from typical starwars fooder. very uniqe and cool custom.

phef- this one is great too. i really like post O66 jedi and this one is great. the spiecies is very creative and the look of this figure is very well executed. the backstory really adds to the figure. the shot of him fighting vader is a nice addition.

great update and agreat additions to the ugp fritz.
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: April 23, 2007, 07:54 PM »
Thanks for all the great feedback guys.

Unless I get a sudden burst of inspiration, I think I may start winding down my UGP projects. If there are any urgent needs that you guys feel my talents are equiped to handle please LMK.

Jedystyle,

The paint I used on Arm Candy's Dress, was "Aqua Cool Pearl" from Delta Ceramcoat. These are available at Walmart.

Thanks again,
Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #343 on: April 24, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Great alien Fritz, I have the same XF head and had a similar idea for it...  It's too good not to use.

The Mearkat's a great idea.  I've putzed with some of the Schleich stuff but the animals are harder for me to find.  I was gonna nab some for indigenous wildlife or some such, but your use of that head as a Jedi is pretty cool unto itself.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: April 24, 2007, 09:38 AM »
That Mearkat looks so small compared to Vader. I like the scale. I can't wait  to get ahold of these. Keep the figures coming guys! We've got alot of space to fill!
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours