Looks great Brent! I think All the stalls have turned out great so far.
As requested here are some final WIPs of the terrain, note that I've since added some long grass. I just need to pour the water, and attach the waterfall then this should be ready mail out (finally.) I feel like a schmuck for missing my own deadline
. I've had so mush **** come up I've been running on fumes lately. That and I've had to modify the layout a few times cause I wasn't happy with it at all. That first piece has changed significantly since the first time I posted it.
Oh and a few other quick asides-
1) The blue foam edges will all be covered in a nice black edge, I was going to do that here at home, but I think it may be easier to just do it onsite, especially since we have 2 days to setup now. You can see a partially attached piece on the side of the cliffs there.
2) The seams fit together fairly well here but I can't blend them completely until we get onsite.
3) The Thumbtacks are stand-ins for Brent's trees.
4) Due in part to the size of this and lack of proper lighting the pictures are in fact quite ******. It looks better and brighter in person.
5) The City wall will hang 2" over the right side of the terrain there, hence the flat boring edges over there and the abuptly halting cliffs. that will be blended on site as well.
6) I was lazy and didn't want to thumbnail these, sorry.