Author Topic: Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder  (Read 70385 times)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Re: Target Exclusive Rogue Two Snowspeeder
« Reply #120 on: December 5, 2006, 03:12 AM »
No doubt seems weird to me...  exclusives are intended to drive people to your store, but looking to unload the stuff seems odd timing-wise.  They're also dealing with space issues too of course, but that seems more an issue with the Shuttle than these smaller exclusive vehicles.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 5, 2006, 04:22 PM »
i wanted to get one...but they sold out the same weekend they were realesed at the TRU i always go to.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 5, 2006, 04:25 PM »
i wanted to get one...but they sold out the same weekend they were realesed at the TRU i always go to.

Ummm..Try Target friend.  That's probably a contributing factor as to why you wouldn't have found a Target exclusive at a TRU.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 5, 2006, 05:09 PM »

Ummm..Try Target friend.  That's probably a contributing factor as to why you wouldn't have found a Target exclusive at a TRU.

He's in Canada, buddy.  ;) I believe that the ship was/is offered to Canadians through TRU stores.  Jango_Fett_89, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 6, 2006, 08:30 PM »
i live in canada eh :). they were selling them at TRU up here. we just didnt get many...well not my area atleast.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: December 8, 2006, 01:10 PM »
To clarify, not all TRU stores in Canada got them and then the number per store is variable.  It's determined based on market size and sales patterns of the store.  My TRUs never got the ship in at all as the market is considered too small.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 11, 2006, 09:30 AM »
Has anyone done any head swapping yet with Zev? Normally, I would have played around with a different configuration or two to determine if I'd want to pick up an extra Zev, but my collection is temporarily packed away. Trying to determine if or which body Zev's head would look good on, VTSC Luke or Dutch and visa/versa.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 12, 2006, 10:08 AM »
What's with the insane packaging with this thing?  I cracked one open last night and it took me almost five minutes to free it from the tie downs and what not.  Also, is this plastic flimsier than the POTF2 one?  I know there's no electronics/batteries but the vehicle feels as heavy as a piece of paper.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 12, 2006, 10:19 AM »
We checked out both the Targets in town this weekend, and there wasn't any of these (or Kit fighters) to be found.  Actually, they sold pretty well prior to Thanksgiving, and at our local store at least, I didn't see any the week before Thanksgiving even, so I'm not sure they even hit clearance here.  I guess it is good to see vehicles sell decently, so hopefully we'll see some more.  TRU is sold out of its exclusives as well, and the only one I've seen is the Shuttle, which is slowly moving as well.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 24, 2006, 08:51 PM »
the speeder looks pretty cool. better looking then the last one we got. and the figure would be better if it had ball jointed shoulders.

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 6, 2007, 08:52 PM »
We had one store with dozens of these things sitting at 30% off. Then BAM, they were all gone in less than 48 hours.  :(

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 24, 2007, 01:46 PM »
How about this - $3.74 Snowspeeders!

Offline Darby

• Jedi Knight
  • I'm not with that guy
    • View Profile
    • darbyharn.com
« Reply #132 on: January 24, 2007, 01:56 PM »
 :o

Where the hell was that?  Good grief.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2007, 02:25 PM »
You gotta be freakin' kidding me.  :o That's like 2 squadrons of them.  Good score indeed.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2007, 07:23 PM »
just out of curiosity....do you REALLY need that many snowspeeders  :-\