Community > Other Toy Lines

McFarlane Sportspicks

<< < (236/236)

evenflow:
Finally! After years of waiting.

Joe Namath!

Nicklab:
Wait.  This thread has been dormant for 3 YEARS?!?!  I honestly can't even remember the last time I bought a Sports Picks figure.

Dressel Rebel:
I was really into them and then about 3 years ago a new wave came out and I noticed the figures were about an inch smaller than they had been.  It was enough that they didn't look good next to previous releases. So I just basically sold off like 100 figures. Marvel Universe more than ate up the freed up shelf space.

McMetal:
I have four different RG3 McFarlane Sportpicks figures and they are all pretty sweet. They seem to sell pretty well in general around here, although TRU is pretty much the only place left carrying them.

Morgbug:

--- Quote from: Nicklab on September  8, 2013, 05:29 PM ---Wait.  This thread has been dormant for 3 YEARS?!?!  I honestly can't even remember the last time I bought a Sports Picks figure.

--- End quote ---

I bought one just last week.  Teemu Selanne with the puck in the package.  Never lasted here in the 'Peg and not surprisingly.  But I was in a small town Walmart in southern Ontario last week and there he was.  Had to laugh. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version