Have you noticed how short they have made Luke? I feel like it is just bad. The Saga Luke can barely hold the lightsaber, and the arms easily fall off. So, here's how I improved my Saga Luke:
-Saga Luke Skywalker (Jabba's Palace)
-POTF2 Final Duel Luke Skywalker (Head)
-Admiral Ozzel (Right hand)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi Caoruscant Bar (Legs)
1. Boil and pop Saga Luke's head, cut off the peg on FD Luke's head, as it will not fit in the figure. Remove llegs and torso and pop off the boots
2. Take Obi-Wan and boil and pop his torso, the legs should come right off, pull off the boots. Place Luke's boots on the pegs. Paint legs flat back. Acrylic paints work the best.
3. Once paint dries, snap torso and legs onto Saga Luke-Do not forget about the 'skirt' !
4. Wedge in Luke FD head. It can fit, and will stay in the socket as long as you do not lift the figure by the head.
5. Remove open right hand, stick on Admiral Ozzel's black gloved right hand. Give Luke the lightsaber from the Saga figure and you are all set! (to make him wear the cloth robe, you must CAREFULLY cut a piece of the neck of the robe to fit the head)
My complaints (back to the point) is that the scale of the sagas. I am NOT getting new SW figures again, I mean I still have my POTF2 stuff. But I like the sculpts, just not of Luke of Lando. But I will get figures of some characters-Cantina ones, or prequel characters. Just my 2 cents.