Community > Watto's Junk Yard

Pet peeves... Annoyances... Things that piss you off!

(1/232) > >>

JediMAC:
Things can get under my skin pretty quick when I'm in an agitatable mood.  This is some of the stuff that has irritated the hell out of me recently:

[*]When retail cashiers take the beautiful MOMC figure(s) that I just spent 20 minutes meticulously picking out at the pegs, and proceed to viciously CHUCK it into the bag, smashing it against the surface beneath the bag, and against other figures in the bag as well.  End of MOMC!   >:(  No others nearly as nice left on the pegs either, of course.  HATE that!

[*]When speed bumps are more like curbs, so that no matter how slowly you drive over them, it jars your car and your noggin like a mutha'!

[*]When your computer mouse goes totally wacky.  You clean the hell out of it, but it still has a mind of it's own and darts indiscriminately around your computer screen, with absolutely no control being relinquished to the user whatsover...

[*]Rude and inconsiderate drivers - mostly rich folks in fancy cars, cell phone users, and "soccer moms" (which is usually just a combination of the prior two groups).  I could go into pages of detail on this rant, but I'm sure you all know where I'm comin' from!

[*]When my friends tease me about my baggy sweater.   >:(   :P

[*]Screaming and crying babies in public, whose parents act like they could care less.

[*]Waiting in lines.  Any lines.  Stop lights too!  Having to wait for anything basically...

[*]Finding small lint balls in the end of my socks when I go to put them on, leftover from their recent washing/drying...

[*]Invading ant armies.

[*]Way tall people with freaky hats or funky hairdos in front of me at the movie theater.  Loud popcorn eaters too!

[*]When someone pisses right next to me in the men's restroom, even though there's plenty of other urinals available further away from me.

[*]Telemarketers.  Especially the ones that call at 8:00 in the morning when I'm still asleep, to ask if we need any new windshields on any of our cars.  Might as well throw in the rant about the TONS of e-mail spam here too!

[*]When Pizza Hut or Domino's puts my wife's green peppers or onions on MY side of the pizza, which should only have sausage and pepperoni on it dammit!

[*]Professional sports officiating screw ups - any sport.[/list]I'm sure I'll think of plenty more later on, but that's probably a pretty good start for now...   ;D

So chime on in with the stuff that pisses you off, bugs the crap out of you, and generally drives you insane!

Reconsgt:
You picked a good day to post this topic. A few happened on the way to work this morning.

1)   people who's car obviously didn't come with turn signals. Or brakes for that matter and think a stop sign is mearly a suggestion.

2)   When you have a conversation with a co worker on ideas and then in a meeting that person brings up your ideas. Now I have gotten to be a prick in that occasion and I will speak up and add that when we talked earlier you forgot to mention  I also suggested this__________. After a couple of those I usually get credit for my ideas now.

3)   Along with Matt I will also have to say kids running amuck in public. If you can't or won't control your kids leave them home. Either that or put a leash on them ;)

4)  again with the kids theme. Ever been in a grocery store and see the kids that go and play in the bulk candy or peanut bins. They pick their nose, sneeze, lick there fingers and they right back into the bin. Gross

5)  Misleading auctions, bad sellers/buyers, Ebay, paypal

6) Feeling great all week and then getting sick over the weekend.

There are so many more but I should just lighten up an dget ready to enjoy the long weekend.

Scott:
Gregg

DSJ™:

Darth Broem:
I hate merging onto interstates or other heavily trafficked roadways.  Especially around the bigger cities like Chicago.   It drives me nutty (no pun intended).  I don't necessarily have road rage I just hate the merging into heavy traffic.   I get very agitated and nervous about it each and every time even though nothing bad ever happens to me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version