OK, here is my list....
1. People who blame you personally for something that doesn't work, just because you happen to be the guy who is there trying to help them.
2. People who ask for help but refuse to do anything to help themslves!
3. People who don't read manuals, then expect you to explain everything to them!
4. People who can't understand the limitations of the technology the use on a daily basis.
5. People who buy the absolute cheapest thing possible, then complain when it breaks!
Thats it for work related.. can you tell I am a support tech.
Here goes for my list of life's pet peeves.
1. People who walk slowly down narrow hallways!
2. People who think that because they are a "customer" they can treat another human being like a piece of crap.
Recent example: I totally lost it at McDonalds the other day because some guy is screaming at the manager because "you #$%*%ing ripped me off because you forgot one of my #%#$%ing french fries, you#$%ing piece of (you know what).
Where does it say that for the cost of some fries you can totally abuse another human being?
To make it worse my 6 year old is standing right there!
3. People who take no responsibility for thier actions.
4. People who forward all those stupid pictures, and jokes, and videos, and petitions in their email, then complain that the internet is so slow!
1. Crappy distribution in Canada!
2. TRU employees who snicker at you because you are asking them a toy question, and you are abviously an adult.
3. eBay sellers with crappy or no pictures! If you have MOC 12 Backs, sell one and buy a half decent GD Digicam!
4. Other collectors who don't reply to your trade offer, even though it doesn't interest them. Its common courtesy!!!
5. Flea Market vendors who think they have pure plastic gold, and refuse to believe you when you point out thier flawed plan to sell those sand box incomplete figures for $15 each! "Hey, those are vintage! I could get a lot more than that on eBay" - Yeah right...
6. Dealers who refuse to believe that "Book Value" means very little these days!
7. Store exclusives! - They never come to Canada!
8. Store exclusives again... seeing a case of "store exclusives" offered up on eBay! Example: That damn Silver R2!!! Arghhh
OK, my blood pressure is rising so I should stop now! But thanks I feel better.
Please feel free to post "People's whose pet peeve threads are too long"...