Man, I have one that is driving me nuts the past few weeks: frigging static electricity!
I don't know what it is, but I have been plagued relentlessly lately with getting shocked when I get out of the car. I mean like, EVERY time. Maybe it's new shoes, dry weather, I don't know.
A couple of times it has actually hurt. I've taken to just kicking the car door closed with my foot. But even then, sometimes it still happens when I eventually touch something metal.
I never recall having this problem before, maybe I'm getting more conductive in my old age?