Author Topic: Vintage A-Wing, boxed AT AT, B Wing, more  (Read 3255 times)

Offline vardcore

• Youngling
  • Plastic slowly melts!
    • View Profile
    • No Idea Records
Vintage A-Wing, boxed AT AT, B Wing, more
« on: July 2, 2006, 11:08 PM »
Howdy Folks. I have a ton of vintage stuff stored away and I'm thinking of selling some of it. I will make a list before long, but right off the bat I have an A-Wing (loose), a B-Wing (boxed), a Tie Interceptor (boxed), a couple Rancor Monsters (boxed and loose), and a Boxed AT AT (Empire box). I have a few hundred figures in various states of repair from great to decent to beat, many loose ships, and a few playsets. I have a few carded figures, but they are not mint and are mostly the cheaper ones, circa Jedi. If you are looking for anything, let me know and I'll see what I have, take photos, etc. (I also have a ton of the modern 1990's toys too, especially 12" figures.)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage A-Wing, boxed AT AT, B Wing, more
« Reply #1 on: July 2, 2006, 11:21 PM »
Howdy Folks. I have a ton of vintage stuff stored away and I'm thinking of selling some of it. I will make a list before long, but right off the bat I have an A-Wing (loose), a B-Wing (boxed), a Tie Interceptor (boxed), a couple Rancor Monsters (boxed and loose), and a Boxed AT AT (Empire box). I have a few hundred figures in various states of repair from great to decent to beat, many loose ships, and a few playsets. I have a few carded figures, but they are not mint and are mostly the cheaper ones, circa Jedi. If you are looking for anything, let me know and I'll see what I have, take photos, etc. (I also have a ton of the modern 1990's toys too, especially 12" figures.)

Sounds like a lot of nice stuff. When you get around to it, please post the list with prices you are looking for. It will help those that are interested a little better.  ;)

Thanks.

Offline vardcore

• Youngling
  • Plastic slowly melts!
    • View Profile
    • No Idea Records
« Reply #2 on: July 3, 2006, 01:08 AM »
Yup, I'll be posting lists in both vintage and modern. Want lists are welcome too. I'm pretty out of the loop on current pricing for vintage... seems like ebay is way too inconsistent. I'm up for offers and suggestions from those that are up-to-date on these things.

(I think I paid $200 for the A-wing about ten years ago. About the same for the AT AT... not sure if they dropped, went up, or stayed the same.)
« Last Edit: July 3, 2006, 01:10 AM by vardcore »

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 3, 2006, 01:17 AM »
Look at completed auctions & check the range things have gone for, it will give you a rough idea. Prices fluctuate from time to time.

Offline CrunchyNug

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2006, 06:28 PM »
You've got  a PM!!!