Author Topic: Commander Apoc's collection  (Read 38577 times)

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
Re: Commander Apoc's collection
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2007, 12:48 PM »
thanx for the comments ;)

I have a new fresh pic for you that lets you see my starfighter collection... I only have plo koon's starfighter en 3 red's...

Im still trying to get a plastic model of the red starfighter with hyperring, but it's very difficult to get.
The other ones are still not available in Holland.
There can never be enough clones.....

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2007, 12:59 PM »
Nice, it's like a good start for a JSF Museum.

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Nice, it's like a good start for a JSF Museum.

lol ;D

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 7, 2007, 03:43 PM »
Here's some more starfighters.... just got them in today....

And here's another gift I got today... a rare modelbox, never used and everything in original plastic....

More coming this month....

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 7, 2007, 04:39 PM »
Nice Comm. Apoc.  Are all 4 of the Obi-Wan JSFs for Episode 2 the same?  I was wondering if there was a difference between the KBee exclusive and the normal one (I didn't think so but wasn't certain).   Was wondering if you had done any customizing with them?

Adding the CW's, Kit Fisto's, Saesee Tiin's, the 2 TRU Exclusive, and the ROTS Anakin Yello JSFs will pretty much complete your Hasbro midsize JSF vehicle collection!  That's where I'm trying to get!

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 9, 2007, 11:43 AM »
Nice Comm. Apoc.  Are all 4 of the Obi-Wan JSFs for Episode 2 the same?  I was wondering if there was a difference between the KBee exclusive and the normal one (I didn't think so but wasn't certain).   Was wondering if you had done any customizing with them?

Adding the CW's, Kit Fisto's, Saesee Tiin's, the 2 TRU Exclusive, and the ROTS Anakin Yello JSFs will pretty much complete your Hasbro midsize JSF vehicle collection!  That's where I'm trying to get!

Thanx for the comments,

All four red ones are the same, maybe I will customize some, but not at the moment. I have one red one still on the way, because I buy them second-hand. Im still looking for the other ones, but new is to hard to get nowadays... so every now and then I get lucky on the internet and get one that I don't already have, like Obi-Wan's Jedi-starfighter (epIII) this time. Sure like to get rest dow... but collecting is like a sport.... You win some, you lose some....

For the rest.... I didn't know there were any exclusive epII starfighters.... I do have one of them with somekind of radar-divice...

And as for the plasticmodels... I will make my own custom starfighters.... not the regular ones... still looking for the epII starfighter model with hyper-ring.. I will find it some day...

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 9, 2007, 05:13 PM »
I think the Episode 2 Obi JSF was released twice during the Saga days, one by itself and again as a Kaybee exclusive which also came with the Obi-Wan Light Saber Attack figure.  I'm pretty sure the ship was the same though.  I'm still having a tough time tracking down the TRU exclusive ROTS JSFs.  I know what you mean you win some and you also lose some.  Lately, I've been mostly losing and not bidding.  I still haven't purchased the latest 2 Episode 3 starfighters (Mace, Sith) and Saesee Tiin's due to lack of funds.    :)

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 04:38 PM »
It's been a while, but I'm back with more stuff I purchased the last the month and this month.....here it is:

The TV and DVD collections looked nicer with the unleashed boba fett and grievous, finaly some star wars in the livingroom, my girl hasen't complained yet ;D

Some vintage stuff I got from my brother.... a shame he played with it as a kid. :(.. but nice too have now.... ;)

Here the original Falcon(1983?) and the new Revell-model Falcon (the smaller one) and below here a snowspeeder

The tie collection:

The Koto collection with some Unleashed clones:

The clones-collection:

Here you see all the commanders and newly clones on one shelf, the elite corps clone trooper is very very cool, remind me to get more of those in the future for customizing ;D:

Some new boxed stuff:

Finaly I got the 2 titanium figures I wanted so long and bad, 2 more are on the way... for now it makes 4.

And for the monthly joke..... the bird that sneaked up on Grievous and lived to tell......

More next month..... I hope...

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 12:11 PM »
found this one today.... bad enough there was only one and I think it's gonna be the only one I will ever cross here in holland >:(

Although it is a nice catch, because it's in very good case-condition.... :P

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2007, 04:22 PM »
Apoc, I really like your displayed collection because it's simple and not overcrowded with figures and ships.  I also like the fact that you have different versions of the same ship (kinda like how they evolved and how you can see the different versions together).  Today I noticed the Falcons and TIE Fighters.  I think they look very cool displayed together!

Offline vadersfist28

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 03:17 AM »
Nice collection i like it alot
Get those rebel scum.Yessss Sir

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2007, 10:50 AM »
thanx for all the feedback guys.... more to come this month... also have this in last friday:

More to come next week....:

- all 6 of the order 66 2-packs
- unleashed black stormtrooper
- a lot of clone pilots (ep2)
- a lot of tie pilots (time to customize some)
- off topic: Startrek NX01 and NCC-1701 (both 12 inch)

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 08:03 PM »
Nice collection Apoc.  One question...are you planning to put the models together or are you keeping them boxed?
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline commander apoc

• Jedi Initiate
  • Fine by me.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2007, 12:22 PM »
well.... I'm gonna put them together some time soon.....  ;D

but due work-pressures, more upcoming stage-time with the band and a wedding to plan, I still don't have enough time to even start beginning construction and stuff.... :P

I have an Idea for the Tie-Interceptor.... I gonna make it a Emperor's Royal Guard Interceptor... a red one....
see here

Last week I had time and wen I looked up all the stuff (paint an so), I found out the only gluebottle in the house was a bit... old... and stuck....  >:(
and also it was a sunday.... over here the stores are closed on sunday..... :-\

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2007, 03:41 PM »
Good luck with the wedding....Mine's in about 2 weeks!

I have a nice model of the Falcon, but I have yet to put it together due to space in our current house.  I'm hoping when we buy a house later this year, I'll have a room I can display at least a good portion of my collection....and put to gether that model.  :D
This is the way.

I have spoken.