Author Topic: Monstermonkey's customs- 11/1 update  (Read 15986 times)

Offline Outrider

• Jedi Initiate
  • IMPS RULE
    • View Profile
Re: Monstermonkey's customs- 8/16 update
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2006, 11:47 PM »
More innovative and interesting customs dude!  I love your style.  Your devotion to creating background characters is cool.   I believe that its the essence of custom figure making.  I cannot decide which one I like the best.  The Mos Espa spacer (which deserves to be made by hasbro) may be my favorite of your to date.  Not too many if those customs around. 
NOTE TO HASBRO,
SA JANGO would sell quite well!

Offline monstermonkey

• Youngling
  • What is this... "llama" you speak of?
    • View Profile
Re: Monstermonkey's customs- 10/27 update
« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2006, 12:04 PM »
I've been pretty busy with a bunch of stuff lately, but just got settled into a new place and started up my customs again. No pics of the new stuff yet, but here's some older customs that I haven't posted. Hope you like them.

SHARAD HETT- TUSKEN JEDI RAIDER KNIGHT

He's a VTSC Tusken, minus the clothing. I also added a holster, canteen and some of those breathing tubes to his bandoliers. Pretty simple, but I like the way this character looks.

Capt. Colton

I found one of those 21st Century WW2 Soldiers and the head looked alot like Colton. I just added a tiny bit of sculpey for the hair.

Echo Base Rebels

I always wanted a figure of the Eddie Munster Rebel who walks between Han and Leia when they're having their spat in the Echo Base hallway. I really can't remember who's head that is, but I added some sculpey for the hair and put some other hands on a POTF2 Luke Hoth. I have to take better pics of this guy, holding his supply box as he uncomfortably walks right between Han and his lady....like you couldn't have walked BEHIND one of them? He probably got crushed by an AT-AT.
The other guy is a ROTS Palpatine had on a Gen. Rieekan body. I added some hair to him as well and added a swivel joint in the right arm. Now that I look at him, I think I need to trim that neck. He kind of looks like a turtle.

Commander Gree (movie accurate)

I repainted his helmet and antenna, added a holster to the leg, and gave him some battle wear to his armor. I also gave him some repainted GI Joe binoculars.

Chokk and Nikto Guard

These 2 guys can be seen on Jabba's balcony during the Pod Race in Ep. 1. I don't know if the Nikto has a name or not, if anyone knows it, post it here! Chokk is the POTF2 Cinema Scene Nikto with a Barada head. The blaster rifle is from Pondo Baba. The Nikto is the Klaatu from the same Cinema Scene only with the Nikto Jedi's head and hands. His blaster rifle is from Ask Akk.

Mos Espa Construction Worker/Spacer

This is some unknown 80s space figure that I got for a buck at a flea market a while ago...I added a little paint for weathering and detail and gave him Lak Sivrak's arm blade thing, and one of the backpacks from the Ep. 1 accessory packs. He makes a good background filler for the streets of Mos Espa or a cantina. I figure he's on his way to do some renovations on a hovel or something (I always thought that arm blade/rifle thing looked more like a power tool than a weapon).

I have a few more "old" ones to post....I have to take pics of my more recent customs and will put them up soon.
Thanks for looking!
Mike