Author Topic: Any Mac & Cheese-aholics here?  (Read 3117 times)

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
Re: Any Mac & Cheese-aholics here?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 06:59 AM »
Lifetime Mac N' Cheeser here too.  Lived off that stuff during my 9 years on college (along with Taco Bell and 99 cent Whoppers).

I was feeling motivated to "cook" just last week, but when I checked our food stash, I realized about all I could do was the Mac n Cheese.  Needless to say, the Mrs. was still totally impressed...  :P

Love that stuff.

(off to check the pantry)

So, a couple days ago I'm getting the munchies, and I dive into the panty, looking for something rather different and potentially interesting.........

Wow Matt -- you must have really impressed her with your culinary skills ;)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline name

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I ate your llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2006, 08:49 AM »
My son's name is Mac.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2006, 09:25 AM »
Lifetime Mac N' Cheeser here too.  Lived off that stuff during my 9 years on college (along with Taco Bell and 99 cent Whoppers).

I was feeling motivated to "cook" just last week, but when I checked our food stash, I realized about all I could do was the Mac n Cheese.  Needless to say, the Mrs. was still totally impressed...  :P

Love that stuff.

(off to check the pantry)

Twelve hours and several replies later, and not a one "JediMACaroni & Cheese" reference from The Peanut Gallery?  That's disappointing, because he's the cheesiest.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 09:27 AM by Matthew »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."