Author Topic: TSC Figure Protective Cases  (Read 7387 times)

Offline poddie

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Figure Protective Cases
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2006, 02:02 AM »
Still looking for feedback if these will fit Ephant Mon.  Also wondering if they will fit the Battlefront Scout Trooper ???

I don't own Ephant Mon, but from what I've heard the answer is no.  What I can tell you is they are no deeper than a regular Star Case.  There is very little room left depth-wise with an animated Clone Wars fig in the case.

After futzing around with the CW animated figs a bit, I think I have most of them in the cases without damaging the corner.  I just have to shift them up and to the left as far as possible and it works somewhat adequetly. 

Still pissed about the TSC issue, though.  How can they design these things and not get them to work right with at least the current packaging???

Offline MaxWedge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: TSC Figure Protective Cases
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2006, 04:04 AM »
Still looking for feedback if these will fit Ephant Mon.  Also wondering if they will fit the Battlefront Scout Trooper ???

They will not fit the Battlefront Scout Trooper, the card is too tall to fit in the star case.

I bought 25 of the Cagno cases and love them for TSC except for the fact the front of the case is rounded instead of flat, so they don't stack worth a damn.

I bought 70 of the newest Hasbro cases and I'm not crazy about them.  They fit okay, but I'm even less thrilled about them now that the SDCC 501st and Shadow Trooper have come out.  These exclusives (and buffalo wings Grievous) have cases that are thinner (less deep) then what Hasbro is selling by the 10 pack.  I like the exclusive case because being less deep, I can get more in the same storage container.
Wants - everything.