Author Topic: FS: SSC Excl. Sidious Holo, Dorman Litho, Sidious mini-saber  (Read 942 times)

Offline Sith Lord 0498

• Youngling
  • Sith Lording since 1993!!
    • View Profile
In order to help dig up some funds for upcoming pre-orders, I want to sell the exclusive Darth Sidious hologram accessory that came with my SSC Anakin Skywalker.  This is for the hologram only.  I would be willing to do a box swap, but mine is not mint.  It arrived with a few dings, and it's gotten banged up a bit more in the meantime...so I can't in good conscience include that in the sale.

Since this is for the hologram only, it's difficult to assign a price tag to it.  I hope everyone realizes that I'm not out to scalp this accessory and I am trying to fair (but at the same time make it worth my while).

I'm asking $25.00 OR BEST OFFER for the hologram.  Shipping is extra, but it's so small that I can easily mail it USPS First Class, which is pretty cheap.  Tracking is included automatically at no charge to you (like the $0.65'll kill me...LOL).

I'm also selling a Darth Sidious .45 scaled lightsaber.  It's currently on display but in excellent condition.  I also have the original box, COA, etc.  I'm asking $18 plus shipping for this.

Second is a long SOLD-OUT autographed Dave Dorman lithograph: "Darth Vader - Dark Lord of the Sith"  (number 267 of 1500).  I got it when I was in 9th grade, so I didn't have the foresight to save the Cert. of Auth.

I'm asking $50 or BEST OFFER for this piece.  Frame is not included, but it's a crappy frame anyway!! :D

Shipping is extra on both pieces (tracking included).

I can provide positive feedback if requested.

Either PM me or e-mail me at sithlord0498@gmail.com if you're interested.

Thanks!! :)

BTW, it would have to be check or money order only.  I don't have Paypal simply because I don't trust it. :)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 08:27 PM by Sith Lord 0498 »
"The boy you trained, gone he is...consumed by Darth Vader."

Reviewer/Graphic Designer - yodasnews.com

www.pswcs.com