Author Topic: FS: Walmart exclusive wave (Aurra, Mace Astro, Kitik, Nabrun, Labria) MOMC  (Read 1041 times)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
I'm looking to unload an extra wave of the Walmart exclusive figures that I recently "cheated" with and bought off a friend, before finally finding a plethora of them on the pegs last week.  Unfortunately, I'm not willing to split the wave up and sell any of them individually - sorry.  They're all MOMC, and will cost $35.88 for all five, plus shipping:

Aurra Sing
Mace's (purple) Astromech
Nabrun Leids & Kabe
Kitik Keed'kak
Labria

I've also got a fair amount of other extras from the last few waves (no Appo), and would be happy to toss any of those into the mix as well ($7.18 each).  So drop me a line if you're in need.  Below is my prior For Sale list with some other older items, all of which are still available too...

FS: Loose/complete POTF2 figures, Kubricks, C3 Vaders!

I'm unloading a few of my extra loose figures from way back in the POTF2 days.  All are mint, and complete with all original accessories.  I'm asking $2.75 each, but it's negotiable if you're interested in more than just a few.  Great way to complete your POTF2 loose collections, if you got a late start on the hobby!  Good for custom fodder as well...  I've also got some others not listed here, so if there's anything else you're in particular need of, just LMK and I'll see if I've got it.  I'll probably be adding more figures into the mix here later, so check back in from time to time.  So here's a list of what I've got so far (more coming soon), in order of release:

Luke Skywalker (Tatooine)
Han Solo
Darth Vader
R2-D2
C-3PO
Boba Fett
Lando Calrissian
X-Wing (Snowspeeder) Pilot Luke
Greedo
Hammerhead
R5-D4
Tusken Raider
Leia in Boushh disguise
Emperor Palpatine
Endor Han Solo
4-LOM
Admiral Ackbar
Garindan
Ponda Baba
Grand Moff Tarkin
Rebel Fleet Trooper
Malakili (Rancor Keeper)
Saelt-Marae (Yakface)

I've also got a few Kubricks still floating around as well (still sealed in bag), which I'd sell for $7.50 each, including:
TIE Pilot
Luke X-Wing Pilot
Jedi Luke

Lastly, I've got two C3 Vaders for $15 each.

So shoot me a PM here (or e-mail me at jedimc@aol.com) if you're interested in anything...  Thanks!

- Matt
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 05:27 PM by JediMAC »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Bumping up, trying to unload an extra wave of WM exclusive figures: Aurra, Mace's Astro, Nabrun/Kabe, Kitik & Labria.  Holler if you want 'em!