Multimedia > The Wookiee Arcade

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

<< < (40/40)

Matt_Fury:
I recently checked X-box live and both extra levels of TFU Sith edition are available.  It's for 800 Microsoft points each so about $20 total.

I played through the Tatooine level already and it's pretty fun.

jedipurge:
hey guys i know, please don't kill me cuz of utter lameness, but it's pissing me off.  Just got Wii for xmas and of course had to get this game.  I'll be damned if I can't get passed Starkillers dad, everyfreakin' time i get him low on his power it jump to 'cutscene' i guess where you have to throw him around and he powers-up.  WTF am i doing wrong.  Oh and hopefully this'll save me a bit from utter lameness the last game system I had was Gamecube about ten year ago so it's been a while since I've played any video games.  :-[

iFett:
Just mash the buttons...Pretty sure that's what I did when I first started playing the game and I had no problems beating him....Never played the game on Wii though so not sure if you're supposed to swing or hack in some sort of combo with the Wiimote..   :-\

jedipurge:
thanks iFett, figured it out you have to shake the remote(s) in the order and when they pop up on  screen, got all the way to Felucia last night

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version